ʕ21ʔ Over-thinking

Ryujin

We were supposed to deliver the letters today but I insisted on going home first so I can change. There were some classmates in this neighborhood so I decided to bring letters to them first then the rest at school. But something seems off today, Beomgyu is really quiet.

I got out of the bathroom and saw Beomgyu looking out of the window and it seems like he's thinking about something very deep.

"Beomgyu?" I called as he turned his head.

"Let's go?" I approached him. I saw him looked at me hesitantly.

"Can I stay here instead?" He asked.

"Wait why?" I asked out of shock.

"I don't want to go out."

"But we need to deliver these." I showed him the letters as he sighed.

"Are you okay?" I picked him up placed him on top of my bed. He didn't answer instead he plopped down.

"Are you not feeling well?" I caressed his head.

"Yeah.."

A stuffed bear can get sick too? That's weird.

"But I can't leave you here."

"You can, it's okay." He said and looked up at me.

I looked at him in the eyes and sighed.

"Okay, but I'll be back. I'll be fast." I said and stood up.

"Stay here and rest." I told him as I grabbed the letters and went out of the door.

Gonna make it fast. I told myself, I wouldn't leave him alone again. Then I'm here letting him stay in my room alone.

"Where are you going?" My mom who is watching tv asked me.

"I just need to buy something mom. I'll be fast."

"Alright. Stay safe."

"I will." I nodded and went out of our house.

These are just a few so it won't take long. I hope it won't.

...

Beomgyu

I watched Ryujin ran down the road until I don't see her anymore. Yes, I'm not feeling well because I don't feel like myself at all.

"Is there something bothering you?" Someone spoke from behind.

I turned my head and saw Shiela standing by the door. Nice, what is she doing here now?

"Nope." I moved away from the window and went on top of the bed.

"You can tell me. In fact, I'm the one who put you in that state." She spoke.

"And started my suffering, exactly." I sighed.

"You call this suffering?" She asked and sat beside me.