ʕ10ʔ Restless Nights

Ryujin

"Sincerely From, Choi Beomgyu." He said while I wrote it down.

We are down to 35! 65 more...

"Here, put this inside the envelope and put some stickers also. I have some there." I pointed at the small drawer.

He opened it and put some of it out. He sat down since he can't reach the table when's he's standing up.

I admit it. I actually like him more this way. He just looks adorable like this. But I know this will be temporary and he hates it.

I noticed that he can't remove the sticker from the pad so I offered him some help.

"Here, let me help you." I took one of the stickers out and gave it to him. I said this and will say it again. It feels like I'm taking care of a child.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked frowning at me.

"Why? It's nothing. Just observing." I said and get back to writing some more papers. This is gonna be long work.

Beomgyu

I don't know why Ryujin is looking at me like that. It's not the usual smug or intimidating look. Just the look of admiration-Ew what are you saying?

She got back to work as I did too. Normally I would be scolding and asking so many questions to this girl on why she's looking at me like that but I can't even speak.

Ryujin kept on coughing since we started writing the letters this morning. I don't know why. Maybe she drank something?

"You okay?" I finally asked since her cough is getting worse. It's not like I care or something. It's just that no one will help me to make these letters when she's not okay.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She drank her water and started writing again.

"You sure?" I asked once again as she looked at me.

"Yes, I'm fine. Are you?" She said and held my forehead.

"Of course, I am. Why do you say so?" I removed her palm from my forehead.

"You just asked a person if they're okay."

"What do you mean?"

"You never ask people that."

I shook my head in disbelief. Am I really that bad of a person that people think I don't ask people if they're okay?

"Go to sleep now. We are done for today. Go rest." She ordered me as she fixed the things.

"Why? we aren't done yet." I told her as I kept on putting papers inside the envelopes. If we do this quickly, then I could go back to my normal self again.

"Let's not overwork ourselves. It's not healthy and we still have plenty of time."

"But I want to go back to being a person again asap." I told her.

She sighed and put out the papers and pens again.

"Last 5, okay?"

I nodded and proceeded to talk again.

...

Ryujin

I want to sleep so bad. I haven't got a proper sleep for 2 days. But I can't.

"And we're done." He put the last paper for today inside the envelope and put some stickers around it.

"There. I'll fix this and now you go to sleep." I lift him up and placed him on the couch.

He tucked himself on the couch as I walked back to my table to clean the things we used.

I put everything aside and fished out my textbook from my backpack.

Now, time for homework. Why did our teachers give us so much? I have five pending assignments.

"You aren't sleeping?" I heard him spoke.

"Nope. Homeworks." I replied without looking back at him.

I need to finish this today since tomorrow, we'll probably write letters again and I wouldn't be able to pass this on time. I don't want my mom to whack me.

"Uh okay. Goodnight I guess." I heard him said and I assumed he started dozing off.

"Night."