Chapter 9

Chapter 9

It was a bit awkward for both of them. Mara had turned on some random movie Fenrir had never seen but he didn't care. His attention was on his mate. Mara was sitting at the end of the futon with her arms wrapped around her knees. Fenrir sat in the middle of the futon with his arms resting on top of the futon behind her.

"Christ, will you make a move already?" Ragnar growled.

"Calm down! We need to take things slow so she will want us. We don't want to scare her away."

Ragnar grumbled but knew Fenrir was right.

After another thirty minutes of silence, Fenrir had enough. He needed to hear her voice.

"What's your favorite color?" He asked.

Mara's head whipped around and looked at him.

"Huh?"

He smirked. "What's your favorite color?" He already knew the answer but he was desperate to have some kind of conversation with her.

She blushed and looked to the floor.

"Its purple. Yours?"

"Red. The color of your hair," He answered, making her blush even more. "What's your favorite thing to eat?"

"Chocolate. You?"

"I'd love to eat you up, my little mate!" Ragnar growled.

Fenrir ignored his growing erection and hoped Mara wouldn't notice.

"I love steak."

To his surprise, Mara giggled.

"Is that funny, little mate?"

She quickly stopped and looked down again, biting her lip. "Sorry... I just think it's funny. All the werewolves love steak. I should have known it would be the same for lycans too."

Fenrir looked at her lips and couldn't stop himself from leaving down over her.

"Well, there's something else I would love to eat."

She looked up and suddenly blushed again, clearly surprised at how close he was to her.

"Wh-what would that be?"

He smirked as Ragnar growled.

"How about that sweet tight pussy of yours?"

Fenrir growled and Mara looked afraid. Before she could move away, his arm wrapped around her and his lips covered hers. In a flash, Mara was flat on the futon with Fenrir on top.

His tongue danced with hers, wanting to taste every part of her. He was happy to feel her responding to him.

Her arms wrapped around his neck as his lips traveled down her neck.

"Mara... my Mara..." He whispered against her skin.

She shuddered and moaned. His lips returned to hers as his hand gently stroked her breast over her shirt. She arched her back, pushing herself closer into him.

"She wants us! She wants us too!"

Fenrir slowly slid his hand up her shirt and folded her breast over her bra. She was panting and moaning.

"We-we should sl-slow down..." She moaned.

He growled in response and continued kissing her neck. He felt her hands against his chest but she wasn't attempting to try and push him away.

"Fenrir, please!"

He wasn't sure what she was begging for. For him to stop or to continue. He forced himself to pull away and lifted his head.

"Do you want me to stop?"

Her eyes were wide and unsure. She looked completely torn.

"W-we hardly know each other!"

He raised a brow. "And here we are, getting to know each other. What's the problem?"

"There's a difference between physically and emotionally!"

He shrugged. "I don't see the difference."

He could tell he said the wrong thing as a look of anger overcame her face. Before she could snap, his lips covered hers again. Fenrir knew the anger was gone when she responded back to him.

His lips continued down her neck as her arms wrapped back around him. His hand slid down from her breast to the hem of her pants. As Fenrir began unbuttoning her jeans, he felt her immediately tense up.

"What are you doing!?"

He stopped and raised his head to look into her large green eyes.

"Satisfying my mate," He said with a wicked grin before pulling her pants down.