Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Fenrir held the door open for Mara as they entered the hotel. Her eyes were wide as they entered the five star building.

"Have you ever been here before?" He asked as they walked to the elevator.

She shook her head. "No. This place is way too expensive for me."

He chuckled and let her enter the elevator first. Fenrir needed to start getting her used to the finer things in life. He planned on spoiling the shit out of her once she fully embraced him as her mate.

Inside the elevator, he pressed the button that led to the top floor and held Mara close to him with his arm wrapped around her waist. She blushed the entire ride up. As soon as the door opened, Mara rushed out of the small space, clearly wanting some distance between them. Fenrir chuckled and exited the elevator. As soon as the door closed behind them, he took her hand and began leading him down the hall.

Fenrir finally reached the door to his suite. He released her hand only to withdraw his keycard from his wallet. Before he could swipe his card, a voice caught his attention.

"Hey Fen!" Fenrir turned to see Adam exiting the room next to his.

Fenrir smiled down at Mara, who was looking up at him with curious eyes.

"Mara, this is my Beta Adam."

She gave Adam a polite smile and offered him her hand.

"Nice to meet you."

Before Adam could even more, Fenrir gave off a warning growl. Beta or not, he was an unmated male. In no way did he want him touching her.

Mara gave Fenrir a startled look and Adam chuckled.

"Don't be afraid. It's common for males to be pricks for a while after they find their mate."

Mara blushed and Fenrir scoffed. Rather than shake her hand, Adam gave a slight bow.

"It's an honor to meet you, Luna Mara."

Mara opened and closed her mouth. "Um... I'm not-"

"Mara, why don't you wait for me inside. I need to speak to Adam. I'll only be a few minutes."

Fenrir turned and swiped his key card, opened the door, and smiled at Mara.

"Make yourself comfortable. I will be quick. I promise."

She looked unsure for a moment but silently entered the room. As soon as the door closed, he turned and glared at his Beta, who had a large grin on his face.

"So I'm a prick, am I?" Fenrir growled.

"A bit. A protective prick but still a prick."

"I swear to the Goddess, if you weren't my friend and Beta, I would toss you out the window!"

Adam chuckled. "I'm glad you found your mate and our Luna. But I'm sad to say I have to beg you to please take a minute to call the elders. They won't stop blowing up my fucking phone with calls and texts. They keep demanding to know when you will call them."

"Whoops! Forgot all about them!" Ragnar chuckled.

Fenrir rolled his eyes. "I'll call them soon. But there's something I need you to do for me. I need you to put your hacking skills to good use."

Adam raised a brow. "And who's system am I hacking?"

Fenrir felt a grin spread across his face. "The movie theatres. I need you to pull up their surveillance footage. There's a human we need to track down and take care of."