26 - Flour facial🤪 !!!

It's been one year since I started this story💞. Never thought it would gain so much love and likes from the readers😸. Thank you, everyone, for gifting me this flower of success and hope all my pals are having a great day✨.

Happy Reading ❤.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Nandhini's POV:
I had a great sleep last night and don't know when I fall asleep as I remembered thinking about the ways to spend my day with Kathir. I never thought he would give me a bumper offer in the disguise of dare and I am glad that I picked it wisely. I am super excited to disturb my handsome man who is still sleeping peacefully beside me.

I got up and freshen myself well and dressed in a salwar to start my day. Soon Kathir too woke up to his alarm and started doing his business without bothering me much. I waited for him to remember the fact that he has to do everything I say and luckily, I saw him marching towards the kitchen after having a quick shower. "Seems like you are all set to torment me," he said playfully while looking at my outfit and appearance. "Good that you remember," I mumbled and placed his coffee before him which he took instantly.

"Okay, tell me. What should I do?" He asked me after placing the coffee mug in the sink and I thought for a minute to answer. "First, you finish your office tasks. Then we'll decide on that later." I told him and moved out of the kitchen counter. "No way. You just say what do you want me to do. I don't want to be a loser of my dare at any cost." He said and joined me to sit on the sofa and I countered, "But, what about your office..."

"I have already assigned the works to my juniors. They will take care, Nandhu. Now you relax and put your commands."
He interrupted and I chuckled at his tone and gestures. "Can you cook for me, today?" I asked him more like a pleading and he scrunched his eyebrows and said, "Is this what you want me to do for you? I thought of something big." I pouted and he muttered, "Okay okay. Now stop making that baby face and say what you like to have for breakfast."

"Hmm... How about Naan and cashew nut kuruma?" I suggested and he showed thumbs up in agreement. Fifteen minutes passed and no signs of cooking were seen so far. So I decided to check on him and went inside. There he was standing and arranging the vessels from the little one to bigger as if he is going to conduct an exhibition. I slapped my forehead and shrieked, "What the heck, Kathir? You haven't even started to prepare?" He passed me a sly smile and said, "Actually, I was confused in picking up the utensil for making kuruma. Besides, I have already messaged Reh asking for the recipe. I will choose one before she gets back with the content." He chirped and it added the salt to my boiling blood.

"Just move aside. I don't want anything from you. First, get out of the kitchen and watch how I make the breakfast." I rebuked and started to arrange the utensils back in the cupboard." He looked at me and said, "Hey, why are you getting irritated for this simple thing?"

"Is this a simple thing, Kathir? I have asked you for the breakfast. Not the dinner." I said harshly and shove all the things on the slab back to their places. He looked baffled and mumbled, "Sorry, Nandhu. I don't mean to make you wait like this. Okay fine, you just tell me how to do and I will do wonders with my hands." He tried to change the mood by his charming attitude and I huffed in response. "You should have asked this earlier," I said and gave him a pan to start the process. He grinned sheepishly and did everything that I told him.

In the next 30 minutes, everything was ready except for the Naan. I made the dough into small balls and Kathir was insisting me to let him do the Naan. "Kathir, please. Try to understand that you can't make the thin layer as you don't have any experience in this. So be a good boy and watch how I make it. Later I will give you one to do on your own. Okay?" I told him and he pouted like a kid who was denied his favourite candy.

I shook my head while smiling at his behaviour and started making naan wraps quickly. It was too hot in the kitchen and my face began to drench in sweat. I wiped the sweat beads with my sleeves and didn't notice what he was doing around. Suddenly my face was splashed with maida (flour) and inclosed my eyes tightly to avoid damages to my vision. I slowly peeled off my lids and turned my gaze only to find my brilliant husband standing with the fan which caused me to turn white.

"I am sorry again. I saw you soaking in sweat so thought of setting this fan..." He whispered and started to laugh which escaped his lips involuntarily. "I am not going to leave you for this." With this, I took a hand of flour and began to chase him like a predator. But he was fast enough to escape from me and our chasing continued for more than 20 minutes. At last, I got a hold of him and pushed him bluntly on the sofa. Without giving a second to him to adjust, I hastily hovered over him and decorated his face with the flour that I carried in my hands.

We both became a mess but that never put an end to our laughter which filled our heart as well as our home.

*******************

When Nandhini and Kathiravan are busy playing around with the flour, Kishore and Revathy arrived at their doorstep and halted before they knock as they heard some noise from inside. Revathy ignored the sounds and raised her hand to press the bell only to get stopped by Kishore. "Hey wait,"

He said and placed his ears near the door and Revathy slapped his shoulder while stating, "You are a shameless dog, Kisi. Don't you feel awkward to overhear their convo?" Kishore shrugged and said, "Just listen, you brainless." Revathy looked perplexed and imitated Kishore by placing his ears near the door.

"Ahhh, Kishore. See what you have done?" They heard Nandhini's voice followed by Kathir's voice, "You too did some damage, see here."

"What's going on?" Revathy whispered and Kishore stifled his laughs and spoke, "shhh," and pointed his finger towards the door indicating her to listen. She threw a glare at him but chose to follow his orders silently.

"Only because of you, I have to take bath again." Nandhini grumbled and they heard Kathiravan laughing, "See, I do not fault this. I was controlling myself from doing that but after seeing you drenching, I was tempted to do that, Nandhu."

"Huh, see what your temptation has done to me. You completely spoiled me." They heard Nandhini pouting and Kathir muttered, "Don't be surprised as you should get used to such things, as it is going to happen often." Revathy's eyes bulged out of her sockets and Kishore nodded his head, knowing the meaning behind her reactions.

"Whatever, you should not do that again as I am already famished." Nandhini spoke again and Kathir replied, "I cannot assure you that. We still have a long day, darling."

Revathy gasped and shut her eyes in embarrassment for eavesdropping on their intimate talks. She pushed Kishore away from the door and dragged him along to their floor, thinking of giving some privacy to the love birds😉.

Only if they knew that nothing has happened like what they assumed🤭.

---------------------

Do post your comments and see you soon in the next update😇

Take care everyone 🤩

Yours lovely,
Maaya🤍.