31 - Night out🌌

Hi, my dear readers!

It's been a long time since I updated the last chapter. I know it is difficult for the readers to stand on the edge of a cliff, without knowing what happened next in the story.

I too missed writing updates for my story but still, I couldn't find time for this in my routine. I had a glimpse of my chapters and found that the last chapter was updated on Jan 25, 2022.  It made me recollect what and all I have traversed across this year and trust me when I say, those were the best days of my life.

I remember reading somewhere else that you should dare to take your first step if you want to reach your dream destination. Making it true, I have taken a few best decisions of my life this year and will be forever grateful for those standing beside me in all my thick and thin.

Let me try to keep up the pace this time and wishing you all a very happy reading❤.

A special thanks to those who checked up on me during my absence and my special dedication to those who awaited the next update of my stories.

May God bless us with his grace and glory❤️

-------------------------

Nandhini's POV:

Life is all good for me and I feel like walking on clouds as my heart and mind are blooming with peace.

Kathir has become all romantic ever since we became one in all senses 🙈 and not that I complain about it.

The news channels repeated the same message that people should not go out as Covid virus is spreading across the world rapidly. Kathir also got 'work from home' and it has increased our intimacy manifold. I have gained more buddies in our apartment as we all gather in the evenings to have some chill time. Kathir slowly slipped into our territory of carnival and he began to interact with others as well though they were all minimal.

Currently, I kneading the flour for chappathi as chappati-potato masal has become our favourite dish for dinner in recent times.

The fresh breeze of late evening + dim yellow light flashing from the hall ceiling + favourite melody song is one of the deadliest combos just like Kathir and me😜.

I was humming a Tamil song when a pair of hands sneaked from my behind catching my breath for a couple of seconds.

"Yenno Nam Poi Vaarthayethan
Yen Athil Un En Mouname Than

(Why does this chattering of lies have to exist between us?
And why is there a silence between yours and my words?)

Uthattil Sirippai Thanthai
Manathil Ganathai Thanthai

(You gave me the smile on my face… And made my heart feel heavy…)

Oru Murai Unnai Yenakkendru Swasikkava
Marumurai Unnai Puthithaga Shashikkava

(Can I breathe you once for myself…?
And can I take the right in ordering you again…?)

....

Unakkul Nane Urughum Iravil Ullathai Nan Sollava

(Shall I tell you my feeling about how I melt, thinking about you at night…)

Maruvum Manathin Ragasiya Araiyil Othigai Parthida Va