Piper

ANNABETH LOVES ME.

Now in French.

ANNABETH M'AIME.

Chinese.

安娜贝丝爱我

Norwegian.

ANNABETH ELSKER MEG.

Spanish.

ANNABETH ME AMA.

Okay I think you get the point.

But like, she loves me. 

I fell asleep in the bed of the truck holding Annabeth.

When I woke up I first realized the beautiful angel in my arms, the gray eyes, the princess like golden curls, her toned legs. Her bronzed tan skin that made her look like the girl in all those crappy surfing movies.

Then I looked around, the soft violet flowers, the blissful white trees blooming, the sparkling creek. The fact she showed me this, a place so utterly special to her. A place no one else knew shows that she truly does love me.

I played with her curls and the river splattered over the rocks. 

"Good morning." Annabeth said as she stretched awake.

"Hi babes." I whispered into her curls.

She smiled, "Come on get up." She said moving away from me. 

She reached out her hand and pulled me up, "Ugh fine." I was so entirely happy she could've woken me up from the best sleep ever and I wouldn't of cared.

She started taking the pillows and blanket off the truck, putting them back in their secret compartments. One day I'm gonna have Leo build me something like that.

"Get in the truck." She said gesturing towards the the passenger side.

As I did she got into the driver's side.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I don't know." She said, "Every time I've come here I wonder where that river leads," She gestured towards the river, "we're gonna follow it."

"Okay," I said still wearing the same smile from last night, "Why now? I mean you've come here so many times why today?"

"Well the spot has always been my thing. But keeping something to yourself can be lonely. So I wanna make what I find, our thing." She glances over to me when she said the last thing. 

"Our thing." I repeated.

"Yea." She reached over and grabbed my hand.

We drove for 20 minutes until we left the woods, we came to a sandy beach the ocean waves crashing to the shore.

It was a cloudy but sunny day, the sun breaking through the clouds.

"Wow." I said, it was beautiful.

She parked the car, she looked around the beach, "Huh, I feel like I've been here before but I'm not sure."

I laughed, "Annabeth a lot of beaches look similar."

"You're right," She smiled, "Come on."

She got out of the car and came to my side and opened my door, she grabbed my hand and helped me out. 

She walked to the back of the truck and grabbed a blanket.

She grabbed my hand and led me to sandy small hill looking over the ocean. She laid the blanket down and put her arms around me.