one

life on the reservation was amazing. everyone was at their and were living happily and lovingly.

sam and emily still were travelling the world. currently they were gone to australia and had been for the past two weeks. octavia and jacob were wondering when they were ever going to get out of their honey moon phase and right now.

seth and his girlfriend sophie eventually moved in together in a small cottage designed by esme cullen, who had grown to love the two. they were definitely the reservations most perfect couple. there were no fights and they both had mutual respect and love for each other. their relationship was envied by a lot of people but at the same time admired by a lot of people.

leah had an easy going time. after imprinting on mariposa they worked and worked on their relationship. they eventually got together and leah seemed happy which is all octavia wanted for her. she was planning to move out with mariposa and go off to college together but nothing was definite yet.

mariposa had grew to love everybody on the reservation but normally kept herself to leah only. she barely engaged in conversations which made it hard for everyone to talk to her. nobody really knew her but if leah was happy, then everyone was happy.

paul has been living in washington for the majority of these past few months with rachel, jacob's sister. it was a tearful goodbye but everyone knew it was for the best. he checks in through text almost every other day, loving his life in washington and with rachel. they were both so in love with each other that it was hard to hate the fact that they were so far away. a lot of the people on the reservation believed they'd be the neck to tie the knot, eloping or an official wedding - they were definitely next.

jacob and octavia had grew to love each other more than they already did, if that was possible. they both had turned nineteen as it was now april and they both had matured incredibly, taking on major roles in the reservation as jacob was the alpha.

at first they both were afraid that jacob would not adjust to life as the alpha but he pleasantly surprised everyone. he was most definitely one of the best alpha's, if not the best, to ever grace the reservation.

of course octavia was his right hand girl. she ran the reservation and often helped jacob put the pack in check. everybody grew to love her even more. she was the perfect sister to a lot of the younger kids in the reservation and to jacob, she was life.

she was beautiful. she was a princess. she was a legend. she was talented. god jacob could go on forever. he loved her like crazy and as a second went by his love for her grew.

-

"you need to stop," octavia whispered.

it was a cool april night and they both had just returned from a long day from school and a round of games at the cullen's with emmett and rosalie. octavia had a lot of forms to fill and work to do which was quite difficult since jacob was sitting beside her, smothering her neck with kisses.

"you work too hard ava, it's time that you took a break." his lips did not leave octavia's neck at all and the black haired girl rolled her eyes before speaking, "let's go to sleep. let me hold you in my arms and let me kiss you to sleep." he continued to kiss her neck, hands roaming over her body.

"jacob, not now." she tried to get on with her work but he ignored her, leaving kissing everywhere. eventually he trailed up to her mouth and gave her a short peck in which she returned a smile. he had won.

she allowed him to pick her up and lay her down in her bed. he gently pulled off her shirt and gave her his. the two had been together for about ten months so she no longer was shy about him seeing her exposed.

"you know," he spoke gently, pulling off her trousers and slipping her into his shorts, "a few months ago you would have never ever let me undress you like this."

octavia blushed bright red, "it's funny how time can go by so fast." she hummed, tying the shorts as he went to go and turn the lights off.

"is it?" he asked, climbing into bed and turning off the tv.

she nodded, "i'm nineteen now. that's weird." she shuddered, "i'm old and that's gross."

"technically i am twenty five." octavia pulled a face and made jacob laugh, "but i'm still nineteen, don't worry." she giggled and gently kissed his hands softly, putting it on her hand. "are you still planning to go to community college here in forks?"

she nodded. the two stayed silent until she spoke again, "when i end up moving out to go to stanford, are you going to come with me?"

"i don't know about going to college yet. but i'll be with you, i'm sure."

"jacob, you love the reservation." she said this sadly. he knew it was true, jacob did not want to really leave the reservation. he loved life here, his best friends were here and this is all he really knew.

"i love you more than i love the reservation."

"you shouldn't, you should love what makes you happy and the reservation makes you happy therefore-"

"i love you more than i love myself ava." he stared into her eyes lovingly, "i really do love you so much and i will do anything to be with you because you make me happy."

she smiled gently, "you make me out to be such a wonderful person."

"what's wrong with that? you are a wonderful person." jacob closed his eyes, yawning quietly.

octavia stared at him. she took in his flawless features; his long eyelashes, his soft lips that were kissable, his smooth forehead, his beautiful cheeks that were always pink whenever he hung with ava. he was gorgeous.

he yawned once more and she giggled quietly, "goodnight jacob."

"night night ava."