two

"rise and shine jacob." octavia opened her curtains, allowing the daylight to come in. today was the day that her and jacob were going to see emmett and rosalie.

the four of them had become tight and close friends. they saw each other everyday at school and once a fortnight they hung out together. usually they spent their time in the cullen's home or out and about in town.

this was to respect some of the pack as a few of them still did not agree with their friendship with the cullen's. they did not  argue with jacob or octavia whenever they returned smelling like vampires because jacob was the alpha, which meant whatever he said goes.

jacob hated feeling like he had the right to punish them, he preferred a democracy so he compromised with him and as a result no vampires were allowed on the reservation. he felt troubled knowing that they did whatever he said so he enjoyed it well when someone disobeyed him or disagreed with him, often putting things to vote. the pack grew in numbers but those who were still around when sam was around preferred jacob's way to leading, although they'd never say it out loud.

"no," he groaned. he pulled the pillow over his face and closed his eyes, wanting a few more minutes of sleep.

octavia rolled her eyes jokingly and sat on him. she pulled the pillow from his head and kissed his cheek. he kept a pout on his face, it was clear he wanted more kisses.

so octavia bent down and kissed his lips softly before kissing his forehead again and again, "right get up!" she grinned, "you overslept anyways, so get up." she climbed off him and looked through her wardrobe.

"can't i have just five more minutes holding you?" jacob whined. mornings and nights with ava were his favourite thing ever because they would just lie together and cuddle.

"nope." she pulled out a a cute tennis dress, putting it up on her, "cute or nah?"

jacob rubbed his eyes and sat up, staring at her, "super cute." he got up and stretched, "what was the plan for today?"

she smiled at him happily, "tennis today, in the indoor court cause it's kinda cold."

he nodded and hugged her from behind, kissing her shoulder bones, "i'll see you at breakfast." he whispered before going upstairs to his room.

octavia watched him leave then she closed her door. she undressed out of her pyjama's and wore her underwear then her tennis dress.

she put on some white trainers then put her in a high pony. she wrapped a pastel yellow sweater on her shoulders. she put on a visor and her necklace that jacob gave her before going up and eating toast for breakfast.

"you look adorable." jacob kissed her cheek softly. she smiled and handed him some buttered toast.

"went all out didn't i?" she giggled, "you look amazing."

he was wearing white shorts with black stripes and a plain white polo shirt. it fit him perfectly so octavia had a little blush.

"ready to go?" he asked her.

"ready!"

-

"look emmett, i'm a swimmer! not a tennis girl." the four had a pretty good day. they playerd tennis until it got dark then chilled out in the cafeteria of the tennis court.

it was emmett and octavia versus jacob and rosalie. it was an unusual pairing because normally it would be the couples versus the couples or girls versus boys.

jacob and rosalie ended up winning, by a lot which bruised emmett's ego. octavia knew she was not going to win anyways which is why she spent so much effort in her outfit and posing for photos.

on the ride to the cullen's residence, jacob slipped his arm around octavia's waist. he stared at her as she spoke with emmett and rosalie and smiled lovingly.

everyday jacob woke up he felt blessed and fortunate that he had such a beautiful girl to wake up to. sometimes it felt too fake that he'd rub his eyes extra or pinch himself, expecting to wake from an elaborate and detailed dream.

"it's okay though emmett, being a winner all the time can get a bit boring." octavia tried to reason with him. he was still in a sour mood that jacob and rosalie had beaten them both whereas she was not that bothered.

she leaned on to jacob's chest, scrolling through her camera roll and the pictures they took while fiddling with the necklace jacob gave her.

she loved that necklace greatly and wore it almost every day. it was a symbol of jacob and her love and whenever they were apart she'd hold it and remember how much he loved her.

and of course, jacob was excited every time he saw her wearing it. it boosted his ego greatly and helped strengthen their relationship. it was a symbol of their ever-growing love for each other, made him feel fluttery in the chest and her feel crazy in her chest.

every time he saw her fiddle with it, jacob could swear he was on cloud nine. he could swear that ava was his angel and that god had placed her on the earth for him. he loved her so much that even i, the author who has wrote this story, can't describe it in words.

it helped to know that he had imprinted on her too. it solidified that they were meant to be. they were each others soulmates and god, they were so lucky to have each other. he knew that whatever obstacles they would face would not stand a chance against their love. they were made for each other like a key and a lock.

octavia noticed that jacob was staring at her. she blushed and looked at him, "what?" she bit her thumb nervously.

he smiled at her nervous habit and whispered quietly into her ears, "you are my winner, babe."

she ended up laughing quietly, not believing he'd really say that, "you are so corny jacob." she shook her head and kissed him softly, "so corny."