fifteen

after their little make up last night, octavia and jacob stayed in bed for the majority of the morning. she sat comfortable and read her book. it was about a high schooler and how she dealt with her younger sister sending out her love letters. the book was quite angsty so octavia often slammed it shut and hid her blush from jacob.

"i heard they were making that book into a movie." jacob was laying under the covers. he wanted to make the most of that morning as the two usually got up early and started their errands immediately.

octavia groaned. she pushed the book away and lay down, facing jacob. he opened his eyes, smiling cheekily at her. he knew that she hated it whenever books became movies. she claimed that the directors often ruined the plot and ruin her favourite characters and that books were true and real. they always removed the best parts of the book or even altered them, sometimes not even putting the altered version in the final cut. she hated it.

"why would you tell me that?" she whined quietly, a frown on her face.

he laughed and kissed the space between her eyebrows, "cause you're so cute when you do that face." he ran his fingers through her hair, staring into her eyes.

she stared back for a while before blushing and breaking eye contact, "stop doing that!"

"doing what?"

"nothing." she shook her head with a smile. he smiled back, sending shivers down her body, "you're doing it again!"

"it would help if you told me what i was doing." he replied smartly.

"dazzling me."

"i dazzle you?" he smirked.

"shut it!" she rolled over so her back was facing him. she closed her eyes, suddenly feeling tired, "we've been so lazy today, but i still feel tired."

jacob hummed, he moved her hair from her neck. he leaned in and kissed from under her hair down to her her midback before making his way back up, "sleep well."

when she had fallen asleep, jacob sat up. he didn't have any plans to leave octavia sleeping until the night. as much as he didn't want to leave her alone at night again, he had to tell the cullen's about his idea to tell her - face to face.

he stared at her sleeping, not creepily but in a loving way. octavia was really his everything. she was always there for him and loved him despite all his flaws. anytime he was in the wrong, she'd forgive him almost immediately and would hold him tight. he truly did not deserve her.

octavia really did love jacob with everything in her. she loved him so much, too much maybe. she can not see life without him because they do everything together. jacob brings out the best in her. she likes herself when she is with him because he helps her appreciate the finer details in life.

one of the things she did that jacob loved was whenever something good happened without him present, octavia would immediately drop everything and call him. if he did not pick up, she'd leave voice notes and messages of her expressing how happy she is and end it with saying she loves jacob. she was so special and loving.

jacob leaned in and kissed her forehead before turning on his play station. he turned the volume low and played random games as a pass time, waiting for his beautiful girlfriend to wake up.

"can i play?" octavia woke up at around 2pm. jacob was still awake, playing his game.

he nodded, "did you sleep well?"

"marvellously." she smiled and sat up, starting to play. octavia never admitted it but she was horrible at these games. anything harder than mario kart and she was out.

she was getting defeated horribly in the game and when she lost she handed the remote back to jacob with a embarrassed pout.

"don't be sad," he laughed. jacob pulled her onto his lap. he slid his arms around her waist and handed the her remote. she held it and he put his hands over her. he directed her as she played and she ended up winning the next few rounds.

he let go of the remote, letting her play by herself but she wasn't having this. she grabbed his hands and put them back on the remote, wanting him to hold her hand as she played.

after a while, she got bored and got up, "i've got a lot of work to do and we spent all day being lazy." she leaned in and kissed his forehead, "i'll see you later?"

"bye ava." he sung. she smiled and waved goodbye.