Chapter 5

I got to Stile's house and immediately went to my room and closed the door behind me. I kept panting in fear as I was walking around my room. What am I going to do?

" Will you relax, your anxiety is killing me,"

I jumped back and tripped over my backpack on the floor. I never knew Marilyn was here! I rubbed my head and got up.
" What did you say you wanted me to do?"

She smirked,
" I need you to find somebody who looks exactly like your friend, Stiles.,"

" What do you mean? I've never seen anybody who looks just like Stiles,"

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and heading towards my room. She looked at me and said before disappearing, again,
" Are you sure there are no secrets your friends are keeping from you? I know the secrets,"

What is she talking about? Stiles would never keep something from me, would he? Stiles came into the room looking worried.
" Is everything okay? I heard a bang,"

I looked at the floor from where I fell,
" I'm fine, I just tripped over my bag,"

Stiles laughed,
" Could you get any clumsier,"

I feel like I can trust Stiles but not anymore. After what Marilyn said about my friends I don't seem to trust them anymore. I thought I could trust Stiles but the way she said it I don't think I can't.

Stiles kept laughing whilst walking out of my room. I threw myself on my bed and let out a sigh. I don't know what to do, should I go and see what Stiles's secret is ? or should I stay his friend?

" If you want to find out what they are hiding, go to the school tonight at 8:00 pm. You'll find out their secret,"

I jumped up and saw Marilyn standing there, does she always have to appear out of nowhere and scare me half to death.

I whispered whilst shouting so Stiles didn't hear me,
" AHH! will you STOP doing that! give me a warning next time before you decide to scare the living soul out of me!"

She smirked,
" But I like to see you scared, it's fun,"

I rolled my eyes and led back on the bed again.
" Fine, I'll go to school at 8 pm,"

I could tell Marilyn was smirking and was happy before she vanished. Is smirking the only face she can do? When I look at her she reminds me of pure evil, she even looks evil.

A few hours later, I heard Stiles sneak out and I decided to follow. It is now 7:56 pm which is close to 8:00 pm. I put on some leggings and a black hoodie, leaving my hair down.

I climbed out the window and followed Stiles to the school. I hid behind a bush whilst watching Stiles and his friends talking at the entrance. What are they going here?

Suddenly, people dressed in all black appeared out of nowhere with long pointy swords. They all wore terrifying black masks, their eyes are bright yellow that stared into your soul. What the hell are they?!

Scott got my attention when his eyes turned red and fang appeared. He roared making the pack do the same. Malia has blue eyes and Isaac, Liam, had yellow. What the hell is going on?!

Suddenly, I saw Stiles walking towards Lydia without her realising. He looked different and realised he isn't Stiles. He grabbed a dagger from his pocket ready to stab Lydia, the pack was too busy fighting the weird teleporting things.

" LYDIA WATCH OUT!!,"
I ran up to Lydia not caring that they saw me and pushed her out of the way. Luckily, I dodged the attack and ran next to Lydia.
Stiles asked,
" Y/n?! What are you doing here?!,"

I looked at the other version of Stiles and saw that he looked at me confused

I looked at the other version of Stiles and saw that he looked at me confused. He looked like he had just seen a ghost.

Void's POV:

I was about to stab the redhead until someone pushed her out of the way. I was about to hit the person but she dodged it.

Wait, Marilyn? No that can't be Marilyn she died 1000 years ago in my arms. It can't be here, it can't.

Flashback

Marilyn smiled at me and I smiled back. Suddenly, someone stabbed her through the heart with a katana. She fell to the ground.
" MARILYN!!,"

I ran over to her and pulled her in my grasp. She was dying in my arms and I felt useless.
" I-It's O-okay W-We Will S-See each other A-Again one day, I L-Love you V-Void,"

She slowly began to close her eyes and that is when she died in my arms. Tears streamed down my face, I looked over at the guy who killed her and killed him.

I looked at the Oni who watched the entire scene. I looked at them with an emotionless face,
" We will kill anyone who comes our way, time to cause chaos, strife and Pain, Marilyn's death will not be in vain,"

Flashback ends

How is Marilyn here?

Y/n's POV:

Why is he staring at me like I'm a double-headedê donkey? The Oni was about to stab me but stopped. I looked at the Oni and it carried on fighting avoiding me. Why was it avoiding me? What's going on?

I felt a hand over my mouth and I soon blacked out after feeling a sharp pain in my neck.

Note:

Void is finally here!
Void is hot 😈
Anyways... thank you for staying and I hope you are enjoying the story so far.