Chapter 10

Y/n's POV:

For hours I have been trying to use my voice to put people in a trance and now I've just given up. I led on my bed until I began to sing a song that I love. A song called ' All I want ' by Olivia Rodrigo.

I found a guy ,told me I was a star
He held the door held my hand in the dark,
And he's perfect on paper but he's lying to my face
Does he think that I'm the kinda girl who needs to be saved?

As I kept singing I never noticed Stiles and the pack listening from behind my bedroom door. As I was singing I felt so peaceful and free, then I began to realise I'm singing like a siren. So, I decided to keep singing.

And there's one more boy, he's from my past
We fell in love but it didn't last,
'Cause the second I figure it out he pushes me away
And I won't fight for love if you won't meet me halfway,
And I say that I'm through but this song's still for you,

all I want is love that lasts
it's all I want too much to ask?
is it something wrong with me?
all I want is a good guy

Stiles and the pack opened the door making me jump. I bounced up startled as they all had a big smile on their face.

Scott cheered,
" You did it Y/n!! You used your voice,"

I asked in confusion,
" How? I only sang nobody did anything,"

The pack looked at each other trying not to laugh. I knew something was wrong.
" What did I do?"

Suddenly, Isaac came into the room with a generous smile and his arm behind his back.

He asked like an old woman,
" How may I serve you?"

He went out of his trance and looked at everybody who was laughing their heads of.
" Why is everyone laughing?"

I laughed,
" I did that?"

The pack nodded whilst laughing. I felt a cold breeze down my spine as I felt weird. The pack noticed something was wrong as they stared at me with a serious face.

I heard a voice and I knew exactly who it was, Marilyn.

She began,
" We're at the school if you're ready to fight Y/n. I know you can hear me,"

I gasped snapping back into reality,
" Marilyn and Void are at the school, they want to fight and end this once and for all,"

The pack and I rushed to Stiles's jeep and drove to school. It was now dark since it's 8:00 pm and I'm scared somebody will get hurt.

There is this feeling deep down that I don't want Void to die. What is this feeling? Am I catching feelings for Void?

We walked into the eerie hallway of the school, we saw Void and Y/n standing at the other end with the Oni behind them.

Void smirked,
" Glad you could make it,"

I was stood timidly behind Stiles who I always seemed protected by. This was when Marilyn decides to hit me.

She exclaimed,
" I wonder how it felt feeling alone and scared.
you had no parents for all your life and your still nothing now. I bet your parents abandoned you, they didn't want you. They abandoned you for a reason because you're a monster.

Did you think they would want to keep you?
You're a monster and you're always will be. Think about your friend Ellen, you think she's going to see you the way she does now?

she'll probably turn away and abandon you just like your parents did,"

I tear dripped down my cheek and that's when I felt this energy flow through me. I closed my eyes and that's when I didn't let her get through me. I felt power.

I opened my eyes and they were all white, Marilyn and the pack was shocked. I stepped forward confidently.

" I'm not a monster, this power is a gift but you are a gift from HELL. You never belonged here and you never will,"

I looked over at Void who was smirking as he was looking at me. His smirk gave me butterflies in my stomach.

That's when I realised what he whispered to himself thanks to my supernatural hearing,
" That's my girl,"

Lydia screamed loud making Marilyn fly back hitting the lockers. She got up and smirked,
" I know every weak spot Y/n. I know you, you fell right into my trap,"

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, I looked down and saw the end of a katana, I've been stabbed. I heard the faint yells of my name as I fell to the floor.

As I was on the floor, I saw Void looking shocked, he tried to run over to me but Marilyn stopped him. They disappeared by the blink of an eye and that's when I past out.

Note:

Thank you guys for reading this story. Don't worry it's not the end but if you are enjoying please vote that would mean a lot to me. Thank you ☺️