Chapter 7

Y/n's POV:

I was scared of what Void might do to me when he wakes up. I know the pack is in the same room as me, they'll protect me, I hope.

I sat there fidgeting with my fingers full of anxiety.
Stiles noticed and held my hands in his, he looked me in the eyes and said with a serious face,
" I won't let anything happen to you, not whilst I'm alive,"

I smiled and hugged Stiles. He felt like a big teddy bear and all I could do was hug him. Stiles always knew how to clear my thoughts and wash away my anxiety.

Deaton came over and put Kanima venom in Void's mouth before waking up. I paid attention to Void and sighed.

Stiles gently turned my chin towards him so I faced him,
" See, he won't be able to hurt you if he can't feel anything,"

I nodded and laid my head on Stiles's chest feeling safe. We weren't sat on the sofa, we were sat in front of the couch on the floor. He wrapped his hands around my waist increasing the hug.

Suddenly, I heard a chuckle from Void.
" Well Well, if it isn't Marilyn falling in love, again,"

I shot up and saw Void staring at me, why did I see a hint of jealousy in his eyes?

I felt more confident because he was paralysed and couldn't move.
I began furiously,
" My name is Y/n! Not Marilyn!",

Stiles knew how upset and angry I was so he cuddled me whilst stroking me on the head. Void tried not to look at us but he found it hard.

Void then realised who I was by the cuts on my arm,
" Wait. Your, not Marilyn. Your Marilyn's doppelganger. ,"

The pack looked at me in confusion, I looked at them confused and a bit of fear filled my face.
I asked,
" W-Whats a doppelganger?"

Deaton replied,
" Wait. Marilyn was the other nogitsune you fought with 1000 year's ago.. wasn't she? You were in love but she got killed,"

Void looked at Deaton with anger, all I saw was sorrow. Why am I beginning to feel sorry for him?

Suddenly, I saw a photo in Void's pocket. I was curious so I slowly went up to him. He looked at me and I refused to make eye contact. I quickly grabbed the picture and looked at it, it was Marilyn.

In this photo she didn't have pure black eyes, she looked exactly like me. The photo was black and white and she wore an old fashioned dress.

I dropped the picture in shock and hugged Stiles in fear. He picked up the photo whilst hugging me and his eyes widened,
" You look exactly like her, I can't see a difference,"

Stiles gave it to the pack and they were gobsmacked. Stiles kissed me on the head to comfort me.
Void interrupted,
" Y/n, your something powerful and you don't know. How did you think I let you go?

The memory of him letting me go with no emotion came back. He has a point. All I did was sing uncontrollably and then he let me go.

" Shut up, Shut. UP!,"

My eyes turned black and power waves shot out of me. Void smirked and I was stood there in shock. What am I?

Void smirked,
" You're a siren Y/n,"

He didn't just say that. I began to step back with tears forming in my eyes.
" No, No, no your lying, I'm human I'm not a siren,"

I looked up at Void smirking and I knew he was telling the truth. Unexpectedly, Void attacked everyone. I felt someone grab me and take me with them.