Chapter 14

Y/n's POV

I woke up with Void lying next to me. His arms were wrapped around my waist. I rolled over and admired his cute sleepy face.

He smirked unexpectedly with his eyes closed still,
" I know you're starting,"

I smiled,
" You look cute when you smile,"

He opened his eyes, I couldn't help but stare into them, admiring the brown colour. I lent over and kissed him passionately. He pulled away looking confused,
" I haven't brushed my teeth yet,"

I smiled,
" I don't care,"

He kissed him again as he placed his hand behind my head to increase the kiss. His other arm wrapped around my waist. Suddenly, I realised this was the day of his death. The pack was planning on killing him today.

I pulled away as a tear dropped down my cheek. He wiped it away with his thumb and pulled me into a deep hug.
He whispered calmly in my ear,
" I'm going to be okay, no matter what happens, I love you so much,"

I wiped my tears and shot up,
" I'm not going to let you get killed,"

I got out of bed and ran to get my fighting outfit. I got changed in the bathroom and came out. Void was staring at me from the bed.
" You need to stop staring,"

He smirked,
" I can't help it, you look hot and sexy,"

" Well I'm going to get my weapons ready, you better get ready to battle,"

Void groaned and got out of bed. I chuckled at his morning reaction as I walked out of the room. I went downstairs to the training room and placed knives in my boots and on my belt.

I strapped a black belt around my waist putting katanas on, including guns, knives, grenades, and smoke bombs. I tied my hair in a long braid and put on some leather gloves that my fingers poke through.

I looked at the dartboard a few metres away and focused hard. The dartboard blew up and the pieces flee everywhere. I smirked at the scene, I felt Void's arms wrap around my waist pulling me close from behind.

He whispered,
" That's my girl,"

I turned around smirking and began to kiss him. He kissed back gripping onto my waist. I pulled away and gave a knife to Void. He looked at me confused,
" What's this for?"

" For protection, and you need to know how to use it,"

I held the knife in his hands and guided his arm to hit the target. I finally let go of the knife and it hit the target. I smiled at his effort and gave him another one.
" Now try yourself,"

He aimed the knife at the dartboard and threw it. He hit the target perfectly. I jumped up and down in excitement and hugged him.
I whispered in his ear,
" I promise I won't let anything happen to you,"

He put the knife in his pocket and wrapped both arms around my waist increasing the hug. He kissed me on the cheek as we both pulled away.

I smirked trying to fight my tears,
" Let's go and defeat this pack once and for all,"

Note:

Sorry if this is short, I have work to do! Will try and post more often.