Chapter 15

Y/n's POV:

Me and Void arrived at Beacon Hills high school, it was 8:00 pm which is the date of Void's death. We waited patiently for the pack to come and every second I get more and more anxcious. What If Void really dies? I'll never forgive the pack, I'll never forgive Stiles.

Void noticed me looking anxcious but I tried my best not to hide it. He gripped my hand in a comfort way as I tried to hold back my tears, I refused to let them go. As we stared at the front door to the school Void broke the silence.
" I forgot to give you this,"

Void pulled out a necklace, it was shaped as a love heart and it said ' I love you ' on it. I gasped at how beautiful it is. He opened up the necklace and It showed a picture of me and Void. We looked so happy and peaceful but really we're at war with the pack. I turned around letting him put it on me. Once he finished I turned back around and hugged him still trying to fight my tears.

Suddenly, the doors burst open leaving me to quickly pull away from Void. I put on a determined face as Scott and the pack walked through. Stiles noticed me and gave me a confused look,
" Y/n where have you been? I've been worried sick, why are you with him?"

I replied,
" I've been staying away from liers like you, you lied to me about Void's death which made my trust in you slowly fade. I'm not going to let you lay a finger on Void. If you want to, you're going to have to get through me first,"

I pulled out two katanas from my belt and was ready to fight. Stiles looked at me with regret and sadness.
" Y/n, I'm sorry that we lied to you but we did it to protect you,"

I giggled maniaclly,
" Protect me? If you wanted to protect me then you would leave Void alone,"

Malia got mad as her claws appeared and her fangs came, her eyes glowed blue. I smirked at her anger and focused on her. I blasted her across the hallway with my mind. The pack looked at me shocked.
" What? Did you think a siren can only sing?"

Stiles slowly walked towards me with tears forming in his eyes. I didn't trust the pack at all but Stiles was different. I don't know what it was but he seemed like a brother to me.
" I know I did something terrible, I shouldn't of lied to you. Y/n you're like a sister to me and I'm so glad that I found you on that road, "

My heart broke as he was saying this, I kept telling myeslf he was lying. That he's probably using me to get to Void, but I can always tell when people are lying, he isn't. I have to do this for Void's safety, If he dies I die and my whole world will break apart.

I commented,
" If you really saw me as a sister then leave Void alone and trust me. Aren't siblings ment to trust and help eachother?"

Everything went silent and I knew my words were deep for Stiles, his facial expressions changed quick as he yelled,
" SCOTT DON'T!!,"

I was confused for a second and followed Stiles's direction. I turned around and saw Kira's katana has been put through Stiles's chest. My heart sank to my stomach as Scott bit void in the shoulder.
" NOOOO!!",

I ran over to Scott and pushed him off, I quickly pulled out the katana and began to put pressure on the wound to stop the bleeding. Tears were streaming down my face,
" Your going to be okay, your going to be okay, STAY WITH ME VOID, please don't leave me,"

He managed to say something before he turned to dust,
" I love you Y/n, don't forget that,"

As he turned to dust I was sat on the floor frozen in shock, tears kept falling down my cheeks like waterfalls. Stiles pushed Scott behind me yelling,
" WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!! ALL YOU THINK ABOUT IS YOURSELF, CLEARLY HE LOVED  HER AND SHE LOVED HIM BACK. I'VE NEVER SEEN HER AS HAPPY AND NOW YOU RUINED THAT,"

Scott looked down,
" Stiles I -,"

Stiles interrupted him,
" NO! Scott, you probably ruined my relationship between me and Y/n so back off!,"

I began to stand up slowly feeling rage like I ever have before, the lockers began to shakea as I death stared them all,
" I will get my revenge,"

That's whenm I disappeared leaving the pack confused.