Chapter 1

"Come to Lukang to find me, I have a surprise for you."

When Zhang Mu received this mysterious text message, he had just handed a resignation letter with his personal belongings and was about to leave the company.

He majored in fine art at university, and he joined the prestigious animation company with his professional counterpart when he just graduated. In a blink of an eye, he has been working for more than four years. When he came, he was full of spirits. He didn't expect to be so embarrassed now.

Earlier this morning, someone hacked into Shengyu's intranet and exposed certain photos of him and Xiao Jiayou to the entire company.

In the photo, Xiao Jiayou's face is very tightly covered, but it is not difficult to tell the fact that he is a male and has an ambiguous relationship with Zhang Mu.

Zhang Mu was also dumbfounded for a few seconds when he saw the photo, but  he was slightly relieved when he realized that Xiao Jiayou's face was hidden.

Xiao Jiayou's identity is extraordinary, and it is definitely not a trivial matter to be exposed in this way.

Zhang Mu thought about it, but couldn't figure out who he had offended, and what kind of hatred he had with him, so that he would use such extreme methods to punish him in every possible way.

If he couldn't figure it out, Zhang Mu didn't want to. He has been passing bad years recently, and the bad luck has been one after another, and it hasn't stopped. I'm afraid he has to burn incense to get rid of the bad luck.

Walking to the front desk with the cardboard box in his arms, Zhang Mu heard several gloating comments coming.

"I didn't expect that Manager Zhang, who has always cleaned himself up, had such a mess in his private life. I said how his concentration is so strong, because he likes men."

"The photos have been spread all over the intranet. He must have no face to stay. If I were him, I would be ashamed of this, I just want to dig a hole and get in quickly."

"But it's also weird. Who do you think Manager Zhang offended and wants to punish him so brutally?"

"Who cares about him? If Zhang Mu didn't do it, he must be afraid of being exposed? He is usually awe-inspiring, and he doesn't look at people with his straight eyes, but when you look at his face in the morning, it looks so ugly that you can feel relieved when you think about it. And the plagiarism in the past, I think it is true in all likelihood, the original hand-painted evidence is presented. If Zhang Mu didn't plagiarize, why didn't he prove it? I think he can't prove it at all."

The speaker was Zhao Yang, who had been reprimanded by Zhang Mu several times for his work before, and now he finally found a chance to raise his eyebrows.

"What nonsense are you talking about?" A few people were talking vigorously, and suddenly a girl ran out next to her. She seemed to be anxious and blushed and said with anger: "What era is this, the Qing Dynasty has died early. Whom does Manager Zhang like? It's your turn to take care of his freedom? Also, the plagiarism has not been investigated clearly. Why do you say that Manager Zhang plagiarizes and speaks responsibly, understand?"

Zhao Yang said: "Do you still need to investigate? The comparison chart makes it clear and the evidence is conclusive. It is clearly Zhang Mu who plagiarised..."

"Plagiarism ? Why don't I know who I plagiarized?" Zhang Mu walked out and looked at Zhao Yang coldly and sneered.

After he finished speaking, he turned to other people and said, "Also, I like men. But don't worry, I don't like everyone. At least like you, I still look down on it."