Chapter 4

This night was really crazy and happy, Zhang Mu seemed to break free from the shackles all over his body, and tasted this kind of thing for the first time. He thought it was no wonder Xiao Jiayou was so addicted. It turned out that he was so happy to do this. Even he lost control and couldn't stop, just wanting to indulge in it all the time.

    He forgot how he stopped last night, but afterwards he was so tired that he fell asleep unconsciously.

    The next day Zhang Mu woke up in the afternoon. The curtains were tightly covered. The room was quiet and empty. Xiao Yi had already left.

    He sat up, only to realize that his waist was sore and his legs were soft, and his white chest was still printed with mottled hickeys, witnessing the madness of last night. However, his body was very refreshing and comfortable, and Xiao Jian had obviously cleaned him up, and he was considered considerate and careful.

    After a night of intense exercise, Zhang Mu hadn't eaten anything, and Zhang Mu was so hungry that his chest was pressed against his back.

    He stood up, put on his clothes, and was about to leave, only to find that there was still a piece of paper on the head of the bed. He picked it up and found that it had a phone number written on it, which should have been left by Xiao Yi.

    Zhang Mu was stunned at the string of phone numbers, wondering if he said he would be a stranger after last night? Xiao Yi, what does this mean? Tested him specifically?

    He and Xiao Yi fit well last night, and they both experienced joy with each other. To be honest, Zhang Mu was really reluctant to bear it, but he didn't want to keep an affair with others, even if he didn't give up, he still had to keep his promise.

    Thinking of leaving the note, he could not help but find Xiao Yi again, so he cruelly threw the note into the trash can.

    After the check-out time, Zhang Mu went downstairs to the front desk to pay the room fee first, but was told that the room fee had been settled. The front desk also said that the gentleman who settled the room fee had ordered a meal for him and asked him to go to the restaurant.

    This is really too considerate. Zhang Mu's heart beat faster, and his sense of reluctance has become stronger. It's just a pity that he won't have a chance to see you again in the future for such an excellent and considerate person.

    Zhang Mu followed the waiter to the restaurant. Taking into account his health, Xiao Yi ordered a light meal.

    He was ready to go home to recuperate after he had eaten. He was too exhausted last night, and he still feels empty and exhausted.

    Not long after the car left the hotel, Zhang Mu received another call from Xu Qinghui.

    He puts on the Bluetooth, and as soon as he connects, he listens to Xu Qinghui's question: "Where are you?"

    "In the car." Zhang Mu said: "What? Are you looking for something to do with me?"

    Xu Qinghui was his senior when he entered the company for internship. He helped him a lot and taught him a lot. Later, Xu Qinghui resigned and founded the company by himself, and the two of them did not break contact. He and Xu Qinghui can talk very well, and they can also talk about some intimate things, and they are close friends who have been together for many years.

    "I know about Xiao Jiayou." Xu Qinghui said directly, his tone full of anger: "I didn't expect that bastard would have dared to cheat, or he would go with Lin Chen. These two are almost the same, bad ones! I've thought long ago that they are not a good thing. Lin Chen has one set in front of you, and another set with you behind his back. You helped him everywhere, but in vain. In the end, he wants to step on you and climb Xiao Jiayou to climb up. His mind is too deep. What a shit friend, don't let me see him, or I'll beat him up! And Xiao Jiayou, he used a set of methods to chase you back then. He was obviously a veteran and he had chased others, not to mention Xiao Jiayou was still the same. Asshole's son, if you have a father, you have a son. I didn't approve of your association with him before. Look, if you don't listen to the predecessors, you will suffer, right?"