Chapter 15

After two days of rest to recharge, the two of them drove to the Sahara Desert, which is also the place Zhang Mu most anticipated and yearned for, so they were energetic as soon as they set off.

    To go to the Sahara Desert to climb the steep and winding Atlas Mountains, what Zhang Mu did not expect was that Xiao Yi, who had always been calm and calm, was afraid of heights, so Zhang Mu could only drive on the road between the mountains. Even so, Xiao Yi was mentally hesitated all the way, silently looking at the cliff outside the window, and his face paled slightly.

    Zhang Mu peeked at him several times, and couldn't help feeling funny, thinking that Xiao Yi also had a weakness.

    Crossing the Atlas Mountains, the two soon arrived at Ouarzazate. (Don't ask me about the place)

    It was still early, and they went on to the fortress village of Ait Ben Haddou.

    Haddou Village is a well-known world cultural site and a favorite location for many Hollywood movies. It is also known as the most beautiful ancient village in Morocco.

    The scenery are full of yellow sand and dust. Except for tourists, there are only a few left-behind original residents, and all the loneliness and desolation of the desert are facing.

    After stopping the car, Zhang Mu immediately climbed to the top with Xiao Yi excitedly.

    The steps to the top are uneven, and the high platform is full of gravel, making it very difficult to climb.

    Halfway through the climb, Zhang Mu was so tired that he was out of breath, and quickly grabbed Xiao Yi, who had recovered from the exhaustion, and talked for a while.

    Xiao Yi naturally followed him and sat down on a step.

    "It's breath-taking." Zhang Mu couldn't help but sigh.

    From where he sits, one can clearly see the majestic high-walled buildings made of mud bricks.

    Xiao Yi also felt suddenly enlightened, and nodded and said, "Well, it's really shocking."

    The two of them sat and enjoyed the beautiful scenery while resting. They didn't talk much, but there was a kind of rapport, and they didn't feel embarrassed.

    Zhang Mu was holding a camera to take a photo, suddenly remembering something, and turning around and asking Xiao Yi: "By the way, which company do you work for?"

    Xiao Yi was stunned, and asked calmly, "What's the matter?"

    "It's nothing, just ask." Zhang Mu said casually: "My sister is also studying computer. Recently, I am looking for an internship company for my resume. Maybe I can join your company."

    Xiao Yi: "Zhang Qiao? Which companies did she invest in?"

    Zhang Mu communicated closely with his sister and was still very clear about this, so he reported to several companies to Xiao Yi, and finally said: "She wants to enter Xiao Teng the most. After all, Xiao Teng is the leader of the industry, but she wants to enter. There are too many people in Xiao Teng, and there are more wolves and less meat, so hope is very slim."

    When he said this, he paused, and instinctively asked, "Should you just work in Xiaoteng?"

    Xiao Yi looked at Zhang Mu and didn't deny it.

    Zhang Mu was suddenly stunned and didn't feel surprised: "It's no wonder that you have such a good technique, Xiao Teng is well-deserved."

    After he praised it, he became worried: "If you want to enter Xiaoteng, don't you have to be at your level? Then my sister has no hope at all?"