Chapter 28

- I'm starting my work, so I'll be very busy. Will try my best to update as much as possible before it gets busier

Xiao Teng sent an email to inform that, taking into account the health problems, all staff will be replaced with new office chairs, which are expensive and highly praised high-end office chairs.

    When the notice was received, everyone in the company was shocked.

    "Is that the office chair I thought of?"

    "Yes, you didn't dream, it's that one!"

    "Ahhhhh! I love Xiaoteng, I just wanted to buy that one, but with so many people, it costs several million?"

    "I heard that it was the welfare given by Xiao Dong. My father is my father, and he won't blink millions of eyes"

    "But I haven't heard of this benefit before. It's too sudden."

    "Follow him, as long as there is welfare, I just told my classmates about this, they are all sour collectively hahaha"

    "..."

    Fine Arts Department.

    Zhang Mu stared at the notice, his heartbeat suddenly accelerated, his face was faintly hot, and he fell into thought for a moment.

    The company's sudden change of office chair should have nothing to do with him, right?

    He just sent the wrong photo, and no one cared about that chair.

    The more he thought about it, the more he felt like this.

    Um! It's definitely a coincidence! It has absolutely nothing to do with him!

    After self-comforting, Zhang Mu relaxed a little.

    As a result, as soon as he raised his head, he met Meng He's sour eyes.

    Zhang Mu was a little guilty, and quickly concealed his emotions, pretending to ask nonchalantly: "What's the matter?"

    "It doesn't matter to you about the change of office chairs?" Meng He's face was full of suspicion.

    Zhang Mu said with confidence: "Of course not."

    Meng He was jealous and hated, and sighed: "Then I believe you are really a koi carp. If you want an office chair, the office chair came. Why don't I have such good luck?"

    Zhang Mu comforted a few words, but he was also worried and didn't dare to say more.

    But what I didn't expect was that Xiao Teng's notice was also on the hot search. Weibo all envied the voice of Xiao Teng's staff, and I felt that Xiao Teng was so embarrassing and caring.

    Later, some people from Xiao Teng commented: Do I think it is tricky? As soon as a handsome guy in our company said he wanted to change his office chair, the company sent a notice.

    This comment was quickly praised to the front row, and the netizens below were so cute and excited.

    "Really? I think it's tricky too! How can there be such a coincidence?"

    "I'm in the group, it's true. I can only reveal the handsome guy's surname, Zhang, and our chairman is also super handsome!"

    "Smell the stinky scent, is Chairman Xiao Teng such a boss?"

    "The daughter only smiled for Bo Jun, I'm cute!"

    "Instantly replenish the sweet love story of the 30,000-character boss VS his subordinates"