Chapter 9

The room did not draw the curtains, the windows were half open, and a faint moonlight came in, like a layer of soft gauze.

    The two people touched their skin, the distance was ambiguous and close, and the room was very quiet. They could even hear each other's heartbeat and breathing.

    The atmosphere was just right, plus Zhang Mu's low posture and soft words, I am afraid that no man can resist the temptation.

    However, Xiao Yi was not an ordinary man. His eyes were clear and he was not impulsive. He turned a deaf ear to Zhang Mu's invitation. He stretched out his hand over Zhang Mu and inserted the room card, and then pushed Zhang Mu farther away smoothly.

    "No." Xiao Yi refused, with no expression on his face.

    Zhang Mu was accustomed to his face and knew that he was not angry. Although he was frustrated, he had not been rejected before, so he did not give up easily. Instead, he walked around in front of Xiao Yi and asked unwillingly: "Why? You said yes, how could you be so passive and sabotaged? I took the initiative to send it to you, and you refused me. Are you a man? Besides, you promised me yesterday, how can you say nothing?"

    Xiao Yi was not irritated by Zhang Mu's childish agitation. Zhang Mu probably knew better than anyone if he was a man.

    "I did agree to you, but the premise is that your injury is good." Xiao Yi said.

    Without thinking about it, Zhang Mu said, "My injury is healed, and it's okay to play for so long today."

    Xiao Yi stared at Zhang Mu's swollen face, silent.

    "..." After being stared at, Zhang Mu realized what he thought of, and then felt pain in the place where his face was beaten. He rushed into the bathroom and looked at the mirror to study the injury, and was relieved that he would not be disfigured.

    Xiao Yi went to the bathroom to take a bath. Zhang Mu knew that tonight was out of play, so he could only find the medicine box and give himself medicine.

    He was given good medicine, and Xiao Yi just came out of the bathroom. He only wrapped a bath towel, showing strong abdominal muscles in a beautiful shape.

    Zhang Mu stared so hard that he couldn't move his eyes. Xiao Yi's figure was so good. Looking at it like this was a kind of visual enjoyment, and he couldn't help but want to touch it.

    A handsome, mature, stable and good-looking guy stood in front of him, but Zhang Mu could only watch and couldn't eat, and he was suffering too much.

    He didn't die, he kept rubbing against Xiao Yi again, squinted his eyes and said, "Are you sure?"

    He unbuttoned a few shirts when he was taking the medicine. At this moment, he pulled it away, revealing half of his shoulder: "Don't you really want to do it at all?"

    Xiao Yi looked down at Zhang Mu slightly, eyes deep.

    Zhang Mu smiled triumphantly, and he knew that Xiao Yi was also a man in the end, how could he withstand this temptation, and as expected, he was about to take the bait.

    However, Xiao Yi's movements were completely beyond Zhang Mu's expectation. He did nothing but rearranged Zhang Mu's messy clothes, then turned and walked to the bed, as if he was about to go to bed.

    "Aren't you?!" Zhang Mu looked at Xiao Yi aggrievedly like a balloon punctured by a needle.

    "Don't be self-willed." Xiao Yi's tone seemed to teach a child: "Go to the bath and sleep."