Chapter 11

The radio host has a sweet voice and said with a smile: "Hello."

Zhang Mu sat up and said, "Hello, Teacher Chen." Teacher Chen is what the show's fans call the host.

"How do you call it?"

Zhang Mu said: "My last name is Zhang."

"Okay, Mr. Zhang. Congratulations on being a lucky listener tonight." Teacher Chen immediately asked, "Who do you want to tell?"

Zhang Mu took a deep breath: "I have a lot to say, I want to tell my dad myself."

Teacher Chen did not ask him why he chose to use this method, but masterfully controlled the field: "Okay, the next time is left to you, you can say everything you want to say. If your father is also part of the radio listeners, I believe he will be able to hear what you are saying."

"Thank you." Zhang Mu said: "My dad has been a fan of the show for many years."

Teacher Chen smiled and said, "Then he may have heard your voice at this time."

Zhang Mu was stunned, and suddenly became a little nervous. He had just sorted out the words, but at this time he still didn't know where to start.

After a short silence, his low voice was filled with depression and guilt from the radio: "Dad, happy birthday. I'm sorry, I couldn't celebrate with you at this time."

He paused, and his tone became solemn and firm: "I have encountered a lot of bad things recently, but the worst thing is that you and mother disappointed me. Dad, you are a good father, and I have admired you since I was a child, Follow what you say, and feel that what you say is right. This is the first time I refute you, contradict you, and say you are wrong. I know, you must be disappointed with me. Sorry, I am too selfish. I failed you and my mother. But I remember that you taught me to be honest and brave, without shame, so I chose to face and accept my true self. I know what you expect, but I'm sorry, I have tried hard, but I really can't do it, and I may never be able to do it."

He took a breath and said, "My choice is very selfish and rebellious. I didn't take into account your and mom's feelings. I can understand you. So whether you scold me or hit me, I don't care. But I hope you can understand me too. Dad, Mom, you are my dearest people. I hope that even if people all over the world don't understand me, at least you have to understand me and stand on my side. Because I am still your son and I have never changed."

He said too much in one breath, and his emotions could not be restrained for a while: "I have been in pain. I conceal everything. I am afraid of being known by you. I am afraid that you will look at me with disgusting eyes and don't know how to deal with it. So after you learned about it, I was relieved and I finally didn't have to pretend. Dad, Mom, I love you very much, thank you for nurturing me and teaching me. Finally, Dad, I hope you and Mom will always be healthy and happy. happy."

"That's all I want to say. Teacher Chen, trouble you." Zhang Mu lowered his eyes and said.

Teacher Chen never interrupted, and only listened quietly. Only then did she comfort Zhang Mu and thank him for calling tonight.

After hanging up the phone, Zhang Mu didn't even get over. He has always been optimistic, he only remembers happy things, but he didn't expect that he could release so many emotions in his heart.

Xiao Yi was sitting by the bed, slightly moved by what Zhang Mu said. Just thinking about a few words to comfort him, Zhang Mu first turned and slammed into his arms, his arms tightly around Xiao Yi's waist.