Chapter 5

Xiao Yi nodded slightly to Zhang Mu and sat down on the seat next to him.

    Zhang Mu noticed that Xiao Yi boarded the plane alone, with no other companions around him.

    He settled his mind, smiled and said hello to Xiao Yi: "It's such a coincidence, I met you again. Are you going to Paris too?"

    Xiao Yi said: "Yeah."

    Zhang Mu asked: "Play or work?"

    Xiao Yi said: "Play. Go to Morocco."

    "Are you going to Morocco too?" Zhang Mu asked in surprise. He felt too excited after he finished speaking, and then quickly concealed his emotions and explained: "Um...I'm just too surprised. I'm also going to Morocco. We are really destined."

    Xiao Yi glanced at him, nodded, but said nothing.

    Zhang Mu pretended to say unintentionally: "Since it's for fun, why don't you bring a companion, being alone will be very boring."

    "You too." Xiao Yi said lightly.

    Zhang Mu was dumb for a while, and he really had nothing to refute.

    He wanted to take the opportunity to say that since you and I are both going to Morocco, and there are no companions, it is better to be together. It can be seen that Xiao Yi's attitude is cold, without such thoughts, and silently swallowed the words that had not been said into his throat.

    Xiao Yi was reticent and spoke very little. Zhang Mu didn't take the initiative to speak anymore, and the two fell silent.

    But after all, he and Xiao Yi were not familiar at all. Although they have had the closest contact before, they didn't know anything except each other's name.

    The plane didn't fly long before Zhang Mu fell asleep on the back of his chair.

    He used to stay up late to check the strategy for several nights, and he was extremely excited and couldn't sleep the night before departure. Now he got on the plane and fell asleep as soon as he relaxed a little.

    Zhang Mu slept extremely comfortably this time, and he had a good dream, and he woke up with unfulfilled intentions.

    He moved, only to realize that he had been sleeping with Xiao Yi's shoulders all the time. No wonder he slept so securely.

    Seeing this, Zhang Mu hurriedly sat up, and just about to apologize to Xiao Yi, he glanced at the small group of extremely suspicious water stains on the opponent's shoulder.

    That was obviously where he had just slept.

    Zhang Mu's expression froze, embarrassed and ashamed, his face turned red in an instant, and he did not dare to look directly at the small group of water stains.

    He slept with Xiao Yi's shoulder, and even drooled and soiled Xiao Yi's clothes.

    Zhang Mu's complexion flushed, and he had no face to explain, his face was lost to the Pacific Ocean.

    But I wonder why Xiao Yi didn't wake him up?

    Xiao Yi immediately noticed the suspicious water stains on his shirt. He turned his head and just saw Zhang Mu's annoyed and frantic expression. He felt amused, and said with relief: "It's okay."

    Zhang Mu went straight to the root of his ears, lowered his head and dared not look at Xiao Yi, then said: "Why don't you wake me up? Your clothes... After getting off the plane, I will send it to the dry cleaner."