Chapter 21

I just fell out of love when I went abroad, and I had to go to see the parents with my partner when I returned home. Zhang Mu was really nervous and untrue when he thought about it.

    He got up and hugged Xiao Yi tightly, smelling the familiar smell on the other person, and asked anxiously: "Brother Xiao, are your parents easy to get along with? Will they like me?"

    Xiao Yi leaned back against the bed, held Zhang Mu in his arms skillfully, and gently fiddled with his short hair with his fingers, while groaning: "My parents are very demanding. They all have jobs to be busy with. I don't spend much time. They are more like business partners than husbands and wives. They respect each other as guests and give priority to their interests. They have very high demands on me since I was a child. I must be educated to be excellent. When others are playing and having fun, I have already started. Learn all kinds of languages ​​and skills. My dad wants me to learn management and inherit his career, but I chose computer. My rebellion came late, but it was turbulent. These years, I have stayed abroad for a long time. There are not many opportunities for them to meet, so they are still in peace."

    As Zhang Mu listened, he imagined Xiao Yi's childhood. The more he thought about it, the more miserable he became. He couldn't resist the injustice and said angrily: "Your parents are too strict! Children should have fun, what language skills should they learn? Without a healthy and beautiful childhood, how can you learn more?"

    He made Xiao Yi amused with an angry look: "I'm not afraid of my parents, so dare you say bad things about them? Aren't they afraid that they will be angry?"

    "I'll just tell you, and I didn't publicize it." Zhang Mu frowned, looked at Xiao Yi vigilantly, and asked: "Would you not secretly make a small report?"

    Xiao Yi paused, waiting for Zhang Mu anxiously, then smiled and shook his head: "No."

    Zhang Mu relaxed now, and nervously reminded Xiao Yi: "Then when your parents are embarrassing me, you have to help me."

    Xiao Yi laughed blankly: "I'm talking about the past, they have changed a lot now, and I hope I can quickly find a partner, so you don't need to be nervous, they will definitely like you very much."

    Zhang Mu couldn't help boasting. He raised the corners of his lips and said with a little pride: "Of course, I'm so likable, and everyone will like it."

    Xiao Yi liked Zhang Mu's cheerfulness and self-confidence very much, and his smile was especially pure and clean. He immediately lowered his head and kissed Zhang Mu's forehead.

    Zhang Mu blushed, touched his forehead and fell into Xiao Yi's arms with a coquettish smile: "Oh, it's not good! Uncle Xiao has broken his studies, and he knows he's playing a hooligan."

    Xiao Yi looked at Zhang Mu helplessly and indulged, and patted him on the head.

    The little boyfriend is too naughty.

    After smiling, Zhang Mu hugged Xiao Yi's muscular waist, full of joy, and vowed to say: "Brother Xiao, don't worry, I will treat your son very well. When we go back, I will pick him up. I have a special affinity for children since I was a child. , I'm sure to get along well with him. I was thinking before, if I have a child, I must treat him well and make him happy for the rest of my life, so your son is my son, and I must be impartial."

    He said something really wrong. Xiao Yi thought of Xiao Jiayou, but he sighed for no reason. He didn't think Zhang Mu could get along well with Xiao Jiayou anytime soon, but there was no need to frustrate Zhang Mu's confidence at this time.