Chapter 31

The night outside the window is as dark as ink, there is no starlight, but the hospital is still brightly lit, full of patients coming and going, either in a hurry or expressionless, full of noise.

    Jiang Peng changed his white coat and looked at Zhang Mu, who was holding a report next to him, who was very broken.

    He could understand Zhang Mu's panic and helplessness at this time, and if he replaced him, he would be even more desperate than Zhang Mu.

    Of course this is just an assumption, after all he already has a girlfriend.

    He and Zhang Mu are high school classmates, and they have a good relationship. Zhang Mu is handsome and is a school grass at school. There are countless girls who chase him down. He has helped Zhang Mu receive a lot of love letters, but Zhang Mu is addicted to studying and is devoted to painting. While studying, he never thought about falling in love.

    Jiang Peng did not expect that Zhang Mu would actually like men.

    He does not discriminate against the same sex and understands that it is just a different choice, but this road is still difficult to follow.

    "Don't suppress yourself too much. Now that something has happened, you can only find a way to face it." Jiang Peng sat beside him comforting.

    Zhang Mu was silent, his eyes were filled with confusion. First, his marriage partner became the father of his ex-boyfriend, and then he found out that he was pregnant after breaking up. He felt that the unfortunate things in the world had been met by him.

    This year is really unfavorable.

    After a long while, Zhang Mu said dumbly: "Can you help me keep it secret? Don't mention it to anyone."

    "Of course. Don't worry. I'm absolutely tight-lipped." Jiang Peng said, tentatively, "But I think you have to think about the child's affairs. This is a life and you can't make a hasty decision. I will also ask the teacher. He has taken over many cases, and he may have encountered similar ones. Now that the technology is so advanced, there must be a solution."

    He paused, and then said: "And this kind of thing, you should also notify the other father of the child to face it together."

    Who to notify? Xiao Yi?

    Zhang Mu said: "I have broken up with him."

    "Broke up?" Jiang Peng was a little surprised: "You have no chance of reconciliation?"

    Zhang Mu smiled bitterly, without speaking.

    Jiang Peng didn't have a good time to ask, but the two broke up, and he could understand that Zhang Mu chose to give up.

    "Then if you don't want to think about it, I won't persuade you. If you want anything to do, send me a message. Whether you want it or not, I will support you." Jiang Peng said, "I still want to ask the teacher about this matter. He is very professional and may be able to help you. Don't worry, he will definitely keep secrets. What do you think?"

    "Well, I'll have to trouble you." Zhang Mu sincerely thanked you.

    Jiang Peng really helped him a lot with the inspection.

    "Tell me about this and I'll see you, I just hope I can help you." Jiang Peng patted Zhang Mu on the shoulder: "It's late, let's go to dinner, you must be hungry too."

    Zhang Mu nodded, stood up and said, "I'm buying for you."

    In fact, he is not very hungry. He has not had an appetite recently. With the discovery of this incident today, he is still not in the mood to eat.