Chapter 32

-can't promise for regular updates in case there are new readers & I haven't said it yet-

Province G.

At three o'clock in the afternoon, the sun was shining brightly.

Zhang Mu drove to the People's Hospital by himself. After parking the car, he moved slightly awkwardly because of his abdomen when he got off.

He has been pregnant for more than six months. Compared with other pregnant women, the curvature of the abdomen is much smaller. In addition, the temperature is still a bit cold. He is wrapped in a windbreaker and no one can detect the problem. At most, they'll be surprised that he had a beer belly.

Because of pregnancy, besides his abdomen, his figure has also become a little bit fatter, and his face is not very good.

Seeing that he was getting fatter and getting out of shape, Zhang Mu felt very gloomy. He paid great attention to body management, and it was unbearable to become this way.

But for the sake of the child in his stomach, he can only bear it. After all, he can't let the little boy lack nutrition.

However, after unloading the cargo, he must strengthen his exercises and strive to restore his body to its original shape as soon as possible.

After the curvature of the abdomen became more and more obvious, Zhang Mu actually seldom went out, except for necessary re-examination, he was still not used to the gaze of others.

But occasionally, he would find a man with a bigger belly than him on the street and that gave Zhang Mu some confidence.

As soon as he entered the hospital, he received a call from Jiang Peng.

"Are you still at home? I just finished my work, I will pick you up right away."

Jiang Peng asked anxiously.

He was just transferred this month because of a shortage of people in the Provincial Hospital of G, so he was naturally requisitioned by Professor Lin and became Zhang Mu's driver and nanny.

Of course, Jiang Peng was willing to do this. It was the first time he came into contact with a special case like Zhang Mu. During this time, following the teacher and Zhang Mu, he could learn too much.

Zhang Mu said, "I already went to the hospital, so you don't have to pick me up."

He is just not easy to move, and it is not that he is not incapable of taking care of himself.

"Did you drive by yourself? Didn't I say I'll pick you up?" Jiang Peng was anxious: "You are in a special situation now, why are you so reckless? What if you encounter an accident? You don't think for yourself, you also Think about it, kid."

"Isn't it all right?" Zhang Mu was helpless.

"Anyway, remember, you have to be careful about everything now. If anything really happens to you, the teacher must cut me to death."

"...I'm on the third floor."

Jiang Peng finally stopped talking, and said directly: "Wait, I'll come over right away."

He hung up the phone and went straight to the stairs.

There are still people who can't help but look at Zhang Mu all the way, focusing on his stomach.

Zhang Mu's expression was calm. They just looked at it and knew that it gave them ten times more imagination and couldn't guess the truth.

He now learns to walk slowly, unlike before, climbing several floors in three steps in two steps.