Chapter 3

At ten o'clock in the evening, the reckless nightlife has just begun, and the gorgeous neon lights ignite the hustle and bustle of the city.

    When Zhang Mu walked into the bar, he changed into a loose white T-shirt, wore a pair of ripped jeans, and wrapped his legs straight.

    His complexion was fair, his lips were red, his eyebrows were beautiful and smart, he was already very handsome, and he was more green and moving in that suit, which made people next to him look at him frequently. Those eyes were stained with flattering, and he went to Zhang Mu like a hook. Pierced on the body.

    Zhang Mu put his hands in his pockets, glanced lightly, then turned his head uninterestedly, and walked straight to the bar to ask for a glass of wine.

    The wine is a strong wine, the glass wall is smooth and translucent, and the hand holding it is distinct and slender.

    Zhang Mu tilted his head back and drank it, then pushed the wine glass slightly to indicate that it was full.

    After interacting with Xiao Jiayou, Zhang Mu realized that there were people in the family and had to take care of the family, so he never entered the bar again.

    As soon as he came in tonight, he was not used to it, and his brain hurt by the shaking lights and the noisy vibrating music.

    But he came in to get drunk and didn't want to leave now, and then he drank several glasses of sullen wine by himself.

    During this period, many people came to talk to Zhang Mu. There were men and women, and they didn't conceal the desire in their eyes.

    Zhang Mu didn't directly refuse. He suddenly remembered what Xiao Jiayou said, and wondered if that kind of thing is really so happy, so happy that he can manipulate people's reason, he has never experienced it before, and he can't help but want to taste it. .

    He acted as he thought about it, and carefully read the people who came up with him. However, these people were frivolous and arrogant. Zhang Mu talked a few words at random and lost interest.

    After drinking, Zhang Mu's head was groggy, already a little drunk.

    He paid, stood up and prepared to leave the bar.

    At this moment, Zhang Mu suddenly broke into a strange man in his sight.

    The man had just walked into the bar, wearing a neat black suit with neat buttons, his clothes were not wrinkled at all, and he looked slender and spotless.

    His eyes were cold and sharp, and there was no expression on his face, with a breath of abstinence and rejection. In addition, the dignity and unique temperament of that person is also very noticeable.

    Zhang Mu was stunned when he saw him, and couldn't move his eyes away.

    He knew very well that the man happened to be the type he loved, and he happened to satisfy all his fantasies.

    After all, before meeting Xiao Jiayou, Zhang Mu originally liked mature and stable men older than him. He hesitated for a long time before choosing to accept Xiao Jiayou. But maybe from the beginning to the end, he didn't love Xiao Jiayou that much, otherwise Xiao Jiayou wouldn't always emphasize it, he felt like a damn.

    At least that kind of emotion has never been as strong as it is now. Zhang Mu tasted the taste of love at first sight for the first time. It was both sour and sweet. His whole heart was beating violently, and suddenly he was a little nervous and at a loss.

    When he noticed the man, the others in the bar also noticed the man, and were ready to come over and strike up a conversation.

    But the man turned a blind eye to these gazes, and didn't even give a half in his eyes, when they didn't exist.