Chapter 19

Being in love, the two wanted to stick together for 24 hours. Except for eating, most of the time was spent in bed, and they had a very decadent life.

    After a few days, Zhang Mu's waist was sore and weak, his face was pale, his whole body was empty, and his walking was top-heavy. Xiao Yi was taken aback, and he quickly ordered Zhang Mu to abstain from sex, and said nothing to touch him.

    They parted with Xu Yin and others in Mezuerka Town, and exchanged contact information, saying that they would make an appointment after returning home.

    Then I went to Fez, visited the Medina, and overlooked the panoramic view of Fez from the tomb of the Marinide dynasty. I also went to the blue town of Chefchaouen, and then from Tangier, Rabat, all the way back to Casablanca.

    Along the way, the two people stopped and went, took a lot of photos, and felt the humanities and customs everywhere.

    This is the first time that Zhang Mu has been so devoted to falling in love with someone, and he feels like he is beginning to love him, and he feels full of joy when he looks at Xiao Yi.

    Living in a foreign country and surrounded by strangers, Zhang Mu didn't have the slightest scruples. He secretly held Xiao Yi's hand on the street, drank Xiao Yi's drink secretly, or kissed Xiao Yi while no one was stealing, all kinds of naive things. I did it all over again, and every time I succeeded, I rejoiced like a kid stealing candy.

    Xiao Yi didn't care about the eyes of others, but Zhang Mu's sneak attack still made him unpredictable. He felt helpless and beautiful. Although he was a bit harsh on the surface, he still indulged him in his heart.

    For him, Zhang Mu can always bring him countless surprises and happiness.

    On the day when he returned to Casablanca, Zhang Mu was lying on Xiao Yi's arms and playing with his mobile phone. He suddenly said on a whim that he wanted to go skydiving. He also looked forward to showing Xiao Yi the video, and made a posture that if you dare to refuse, I will show you something. .

    The little boyfriend is energetic, what else can Xiao Yi do besides spoiling him.

    It's just that he has some opinions on skydiving: "Jumping from that high down, if there is no time for rescue, it will be very dangerous. Let's change the project...How about surfing? It's also very exciting."

    Zhang Mu tried his best to reason with him: "Where is parachuting dangerous? It's safe, okay, and the coach is taking the jump together. You are all prejudiced."

    Xiao Yi still wanted to persuade him. He just felt unsafe, but Zhang Mu was determined and refused to give in, and the two immediately fell into a stalemate.

    Zhang Mu coldly snorted and sat up far away from Xiao Yi, without even touching him with his hands.

    In the end, Xiao Yi compromised and agreed to accompany Zhang Mu to the skydiving, but he had to arrange the location of the skydiving, and he decisively refused Zhang Mu's invitation to jump together.

    As long as you can skydive, it doesn't matter where you jump. However, Zhang Mu still had some regrets when Xiao Yi resolutely refused, but Xiao Yi was afraid of heights, and he couldn't force it.

    After that, Zhang Mu followed Xiao Yi all the way from Frankfurt Airport in Germany to Denver Airport in the United States.

    After flying for nearly 20 hours in a row, Zhang Mu's excitement was exhausted long ago, and only exhaustion was left when he got off the plane, complaining about Xiao Yi why he had to go so far to parachute, it was simply torturing him.