Chapter 25

-I feel like I might forget to upload later, so I'll upload now before you guys lose your minds over the cliffhanger. Though probably need some tissues for this chapter. This chapter is also one of the longest, so get ready-

The windows of the living room are open, bright and warm by the bright sunshine.

Zhang Mu turned his back to the light, but his hands and feet were cold. He panted, feeling helpless, and the smile on his face faded more quickly, turning pale and weak.

He was horrified to discover that he had met Xiao Yi's mother before. She has such a unique temperament, she will never admit her mistake.

But the last time they met, Zhang Mu was still Xiao Jiayou's boyfriend.

He thought in confusion, how could Xiao Yi's mother be Xiao Jiayou's grandmother? What about Xiao Yi and Xiao Jiayou? What is their relationship?

Yes, Xiao Yi said that he has a surrogate son, and Xiao Jiayou also mentioned that he only has a father and no mother.

Xiao Yi and Xiao Jiayou are both surnamed Xiao, he should have thought of it long ago!

So, Xiao Jiayou is Xiao Yi's son?

Zhang Mu was shocked by his series of speculations, and he had no idea that things would develop to such an extent.

He was in a daze, as if he heard Mother Xiao ask: "Isn't this Xiao Mu? Why are you here? Where is Jiayou? You are not with him?"

He also heard Xiao Yi answer his phone. It was Xiao Jiayou who called him, saying that he was in a traffic jam on the road and he was coming soon, his tone was full of awe and obedientness.

Xiao Yi hung up the phone and touched Zhang Mu's hand with the cold bones. He couldn't help being filled with doubts. He turned his head and asked gently: "What's wrong with you? Why are your hands so cold?"

Zhang Muru was in his throat, unable to say a word.

He raised his head and saw Xiao Yi's parents staring at the hand they were holding, with shock and horror on his face.

Zhang Mu was stripped naked and thrown into the street for a while, ashamed and panicked.

He snapped away from Xiao Yi's hand, turned his head and rushed out quickly.

He didn't know what to say, and he didn't know what to explain, the only thing he could do was escape.

He is also a face-saving person, unable to bear this kind of humiliation, he is afraid, horrified, and his nerves are tense.

Zhang Mu didn't know how he ran out, his face was pale, he was panting, his palms were soaked in cold sweat, and he couldn't feel the slightest temperature even when standing under the scorching sun.

However, as he ran out of the villa, a Lamborghini just came in slowly.

Xiao Jiayou saw Zhang Mu through the car window and hurriedly asked the driver to stop, then quickly jumped out of the car and blocked Zhang Mu's way.

He was surprised: "Why are you here?"

He was embracing the thought of seducing the little fairy who dared to seduce his dad, and he didn't expect to meet Zhang Mu.

Zhang Mu didn't expect to run into Xiao Jiayou. The shame in his heart instantly became stronger, making him afraid to look directly at Xiao Jiayou.

How ridiculous, he was still mocking Xiao Jiayou for not being ashamed, but who is the real shameless person at this time?

He wanted to escape, far away.