Chapter 2

The sun outside the window was like a fire, but the curtains inside the room were so bleak.

Xiao Jiayou looked at Zhang Mu with a murderous face, always feeling that he hadn't lied, and the expression in his eyes was clearly trying to cut him off.

"Zhang Mu, don't be impulsive." Xiao Jiayou lived arbitrarily, and didn't want to be so dead, so he hurriedly calmed down: "You calm down, listen to me..."

Zhang Mu looked at the two people coldly, and suddenly sneered: "Explain? Explain that you didn't do anything, just take off your clothes and communicate with each other? Are you stupid?"

"..." Xiao Jiayou moved to the bed, hurriedly putting on his clothes and said: "Then you can't kill, it's illegal to kill. Besides, if you didn't let me touch, I can't touch others? I didn't have any with you. Before getting married, whoever I touch is my freedom, you can't control it."

Zhang Mu gritted his teeth: "I'm doing it for you. You have just turned eighteen less than a month ago."

Xiao Jiayou said in disbelief, "What time is it, can you change that old-fashioned idea? I'm so fed up with you."

"Are you fed up with me?" Zhang Mu's murderous expression skyrocketed in an instant, and he smashed the baseball bat with his hand.

Xiao Jiayou didn't react. Fortunately, Lin Chen (this is the friend who cheated with XJY), who was next to him, quickly grabbed him when he saw it, so that he was not hit by the baseball bat.

The baseball bat brushed against Xiao Jiayou's face and smashed the vase on the wall. The vase was torn apart in an instant, and nothing was good.

Xiao Jiayou was startled, and said angrily: "Are you here for real?"

Zhang Mu said in a deep voice, "Do I look like I'm joking?"

Xiao Jiayou took a deep breath, thinking of the consequences of hitting the baseball bat on him, he would also be angry, and his face instantly became difficult to look.

He just wanted to say something, but Lin Chen took the lead.

Lin Chen reluctantly put on his pants, his naked upper body was covered with mottled hickeys, which shows how intense the situation was just now.

He can be seen by Xiao Jiayou, that face is naturally very good, and the look of guilt and grievance on his face at the moment is even more pitiful.

"Zhang Mu, don't blame Jiayou, it's me, it's all my fault, I'm sorry." Lin Chen was thin, with a weak and pitiful appearance, as if sincerely begging in a low voice: "But we really like each other, I know I feel very sorry for you, but Jiayou doesn't like you anymore, but he just doesn't know how to tell you that the feelings are mixed and scattered, and you can't make others difficult, so... let us be together."

Xiao Jiayou was stunned, as if he hadn't expected Lin Chen to say that, but then he was distracted again, and said unhappily, "What are you asking him for?"

Zhang Mu was angrily laughed: "Perfect you?" He was obviously a victim, so why did he become the perpetrator instead?

"Lin Chen, you pretend to be so real. Why didn't I find out before that you are so disgusting?" Zhang Mu sneered.

Lin Chen lowered his eyes, guilty and affectionate and said: "I'm sorry, Zhang Mu. But emotional matters are hard to control, and I don't want to. I really love Jiayou and I can't control myself. Don't fight Jiayou. If you're angry, just come at me. I am sorry for you, and I will never resist."

He spoke sincerely, and Zhang Mu was almost moved, thinking that he was an actor, and he acted just like the real thing.

When the two were talking, Xiao Jiayou's cell phone rang over there.