Chapter 27

-I was busy these past few days..-

On Monday's regular meeting, the director finished talking about daily matters and mentioned that there are two new projects to be assigned to the person in charge.

    One is the production of the third season of "Firefly", which focuses on warmth and healing, and the other is the production of "Reincarnation", which focuses on adventurous thinking.

    "Zhang Mu, and Chen Qingrui." The director called by name: "I'm going to let you two be responsible. See which project you are better suited for?"

    Zhang Mu has not been in the company for a long time, but his various abilities are obvious to all. He has been responsible for many projects before and has enough experience, so everyone has no objection to the director letting him be responsible for the project.

    As soon as the director's voice fell, Meng He quickly reminded him in a low voice: "Quickly choose "Firefly"."

    Not only Meng He, everyone is staring at "Firefly."

    "Firefly" has accumulated a lot of popularity in the first two seasons. Although there is no big fire, there is still traffic. As long as the third season starts, there will be an influx of viewers.

    "Reincarnation" is the opposite. Its subject matter is very unpopular, and its production is also very difficult. It has no traffic and popularity yet, and it is extremely difficult to make it well.

    As if for fear of being robbed by Zhang Mu, Chen Qingrui hurriedly said: "I chose "Firefly". I have been following this anime for a while, and I understand it better, and I think I am more competent."

    After he finished speaking, he looked at Zhang Mu provocatively, with a face full of bounds.

    The director asked: "Zhang Mu, what do you think?"

    "No problem, then I'm in charge of "Reincarnation"." Zhang Mu said casually, looking at the project plan of "Reincarnation".

    For him, "Firefly" is no different from "Reincarnation", but "Reincarnation" finds it more challenging.

    He likes challenging things.

    After the meeting, Meng He worried: "You should choose "Firefly". "Reincarnation" is too difficult. It is still an interstellar theme. The scene will be over when the scene collapses."

    Zhang Mu flipped through the plan, his heart moved more and more, shook his head and said nothing.

    They walked behind, and they found out that Chen Qingrui hadn't gone far as they left the conference room, as if they were waiting for Zhang Mu deliberately.

    "I want to fly before I learn how to run." Chen Qingrui looked at Zhang Mu mockingly: "Don't think that if you learn something in a small company, you can do everything. You are not far behind."

    Zhang Mu rubbed his ears: "Are you talking to me?"

    Chen Qingrui glared at him angrily.

    Zhang Mu smiled and said, "I'm sorry, I just thought a dog was barking, so I didn't hear it clearly. Would you like to say it again?"

    "Do you dare to scold me?!"

    "I didn't scold you, you took the seat by yourself."

    Chen Qingrui was very anxious: "You don't know what's going on, I think you can get arrogant when you get "Reincarnation"! Let's go and see, I'll wait to see how you fall off!"