Chapter 8

The road paved with blue bricks is crowded with people, and the shop on the corner of the road is shining with neon lights, which is gorgeous and dazzling. Outside the store, there are men and women who hug or hug or kiss wantonly, frantically and arbitrarily, performing the night carnival.

    Zhang Mu said a good place is a bar.

    Standing outside the bar, Xiao Yi's curiosity turned into rejection.

    He asked: "Bar?"

    Zhang Mu nodded and smiled at Xiao Yi : "Don't let this look. It's not Longtan Tiger's Den. I brought you to play." He said as he pulled Xiao Yi in: "Speaking of which, we still met through the bar. Yes. If I hadn't had a drink that day, I wouldn't have the courage to talk to you."

    When the two entered the bar, they were instantly overwhelmed by the jumping lights and deafening music.

    The bar is crowded with people, except for mostly foreigners, there is nothing different from the domestic ones.

    Both of them were very handsome in appearance, and they attracted many people's attention when they entered, but they were only looking at them from a distance and did not come to talk to each other.

    Xiao Yi walked slightly behind Zhang Mu, frowning, thinking of something, and asked: "Do you often come to the bar?"

    The bar was extremely noisy. Zhang Mu vaguely heard Xiao Yi's question, but didn't hear clearly, so he nodded at will.

    Xiao Yi's face darkened slightly, and his brows wrinkled deeper.

    Zhang Mu didn't notice Xiao Yi's strangeness. He was still very excited to take Xiao Yi with him for fun tonight, and then ran to the bar and asked for two bottles of wine.

    "It's been a long time since I had a drink." Zhang Mu poured wine for himself and Xiao Yi, and said eagerly: "Come on, drink some wine first, and toast."

    Xiao Yi glanced down at the glass of wine that was pushed in front of him. There was no expression on his face. He didn't speak or lift the glass.

    Zhang Mu finally realized that something was wrong, and asked in a daze, "Aren't you drinking?"

    "Don't drink." Xiao Yi refused extremely coldly.

    Zhang Mu met Xiao Yi's gaze, and was startled by the indifference in his eyes. He found that Xiao Yi was serious, and he couldn't say the joke that stalked his throat.

    "What's the matter with you?" Zhang Mu was puzzled: "It just happened to be fine."

    Xiao Yi was silent, before he could not refuse to say: "Let's go back."

    "Go back?" Zhang Mu was shocked, suspecting that he had heard it wrong: "I just ordered wine, and I haven't started playing yet."

    Xiao Yi said coldly: "Do you like to come to the bar for a drink and then play?"

    His tone was questioning.

    Zhang Mu paused, knowing that Xiao Yi had misunderstood that he often went to the bar to strike up a conversation with people, but he was also angry, and said coldly: "So what? I didn't do anything, let's say it's my business. Do whatever you want. You can drink if you want, or if you don't want to drink it."

    Xiao Yi's expression remained unswerving, but he still repeated: "Go back."

    "I said that I don't want to go back. If you want to go, go by yourself. I don't need to worry about it." Zhang Mu said in a rage, a bit aggrieved and angry. He intended to bring Xiao Yi to play, but Xiao Yi not only didn't appreciate it. , And think of him as bad as possible.