Chapter 23

Under the dim lights of the corridor, Xiao Jiayou still looked familiar to Zhang Mu.

    He has just turned eighteen, full of youthful aura and wanton domineering arrogance, even what he said when he was thunderous was full of childishness and absurdity.

    Sure enough, he was still a child.

    On the contrary, Zhang Mu was very calm, looking at Xiao Jiayou with a smile but a smile: "I am not you. I am not so shameless. Don't compare me with you. Also, there is no need to tell you who I am married to. We have nothing to do with each other, in what capacity are you asking me so arrogantly?"

    He said as he shook his phone: "As for the phone, I have blocked all your contact information. I think even if you know a little bit of shame, you won't have a face in front of me and be entangled."

    Xiao Jiayou's eyes flickered, a little guilty and annoyed. For a long while, he still stubbornly stiffened his mouth and said: "Why do I have no face to show up? Who entangled you? Who do you think you are and what is worthy of my entanglement? I'll come if I want to. ! Besides, did I talk about breaking up? You married another man before you broke up with me. Of course I should question you."

    He spoke loudly and stunned Zhang Mu. He had seen someone with a thick face, but he had never seen such a thick face.

    "Xiao Jiayou, where did you say this in your face? Do you still know how to write the word shame? It's you who cheated, and you still have the face to tell me that you didn't break up?" Zhang Mu's tone was full of sarcasm, and he frowned. His face became more ugly, and the look in Xiao Jiayou's eyes looked at dirty garbage: "Who do you think you are, and what do you think I am? Or did you try with Lin Chen, and you felt better than me, so you want to eat back grass? What are you doing? Come face with confidence?"

    His mocking eyes were extremely harsh, and Xiao Jiayou was panicked and guilty that his mind was pierced for a moment, but then he was replaced by anger.

    He is rich and powerful. He has been pampered and flattered since he was a child. Who would dare to let him suffer the slightest grievance, and when he was ridiculed in this way? He felt that Zhang Mu simply didn't know good or bad!

    "You don't put gold on your face. Who thinks you're good? You are long-winded and annoying. I don't care about it. It's very boring. I don't even let you touch it. Lin Chen doesn't know how many times better than you, gentle, considerate amd obedient, he will do whatever I tell him to do, never refute me. The most important thing is that he still likes me wholeheartedly. I and him can't be better, what do you think you deserve me to give up and him choose you? Do you have an advantage?"

    He is really anxious and has strong self-esteem, so he speaks without a word, just wanting to fight back against Zhang Mu. After speaking, he was a little annoyed, but he didn't have the face to take it back.

    "Oh. In that case, why are you still looking for me?" Zhang Mu asked with deep eyes, as if he had caught a glimpse of Xiao Jiayou's inner thoughts, confidently and arrogantly said: "You are rich and powerful, and want to find it easy to follow you. If you really wanted it, would you still go after me with all your energy? Indeed, Lin Chen listened to you, but it was because you could benefit him. I never wanted you, but I was the only one who dared to refute you and scold you. "

    He speaks so confidently, with a charming brilliance on his face, the kind of pride and charm that makes Xiao Jiayou unable to move his eyes.

    But Zhang Mu turned and sneered sarcastically: "I have a habit of cleanliness. If you don't want it, I am also dirty. The matter between you and Lin Chen has nothing to do with me. You'd better go far, I don't want to see you again, and I hope you have a little bit more shame and don't get an eye in front of me."