Chapter 36

Let Zhang Mu touch it so unscrupulously, I'm afraid it will be difficult to end.

    Xiao Yi couldn't help but wanted to push Zhang Mu aside.

    He was not interested in love matters before, but Zhang Mu was an exception. Xiao Yi was always easy to lose control when he met him, especially since they hadn't had a skin-to-skin relationship for a long time.

    Perhaps because of pregnancy, Zhang Mu always had a special smell on his body, which smelled very intoxicating.

    Thinking of this, Xiao Yi emptied his brain quickly, not daring to think about it anymore.

    He cautiously wanted to open Zhang Mu's tightly holding his hands, but as soon as he opened it a little bit, Zhang Mu held him tighter.

    "Zhang Mu, let go." Xiao Yi whispered.

    Zhang Mu grumbled dissatisfiedly, and rubbed his hand unhappily when he reached into Xiao Yi's clothes.

    Xiao Yi took a deep breath, his reason lost, his whole body was about to move.

    Zhang Mu slept very well, and it was not easy to pull him away.

    Xiao Yi looked down at him seriously, stopped for a long time, and suddenly lowered his head and kissed Zhang Mu's lips.

    His lips were very soft, Xiao Yi kissed and kissed, but his movements were very light, like a fragile treasure.

    Zhang Mu was still asleep, but instinctively he was more interested in kisses. He stretched out his hand and cooperated with Xiao Yi in a daze.

    Xiao Yi gradually lost control.

    He kissed Zhang Mu, his movements getting deeper and deeper.

    Zhang Mu was awakened by the kiss. He opened his eyes and saw Xiao Yi. Fortunately, the other party closed his eyes and didn't realize that he was awake.

    He was startled somehow, his heartbeat accelerated, his head was numb, nervous and panic, the first reaction was not to push Xiao Yi away, but to close his eyes and pretend to sleep.

    Xiao Yi's lips were still under the control of Xiao Yi, and Zhang Mu soberly let him do what he did, thinking blankly, what am I doing? Why should I be afraid of being discovered by Xiao Yi? Shouldn't I push Xiao Yi away? I didn't kiss him, why should I have a guilty conscience?

    He thought so, but still didn't move, only wishing Xiao Yi could end soon.

    His mouth is almost numb, okay.

    But Xiao Yi was extremely persevering, and Zhang Mu couldn't wait for it to end.

    He is also in a hurry, there is still no end to it.

    In the end, he couldn't bear it, pretending to bite Xiao Yi's tongue sideways, the bite was not too heavy, but Xiao Yi still subconsciously withdrew.

    Zhang Mu was relieved, carrying Xiao Yi on his back, smashing his mouth, his mouth hurt, and suddenly he felt aggrieved and wanted to cry.

    He didn't dare to open his eyes to face the reality, and fell asleep unknowingly while lying down.

    The next day, Zhang Mu woke up on the bed in his room.

    He wakes up a bit early, after all, he is now many months old, and he is not sleeping well, his abdomen is heavy like a baggage, and occasionally the child gets excited, and it makes him unable to sleep all night.