Chapter 24

-Get ready for drama guys-

Hanging up, Xiao Yi then called Chu Erchen again.

Chu Erchen was surprised when he received Xiao Yi's phone call. This person who did not attend the Three Treasures Palace was a little nervous at the same time. After all, it was not a trivial matter that Xiao Yi paid attention to it and even called in person.

But when Xiao Yi finished speaking, his expression suddenly became rich.

To a certain extent, Xiao Yi is a very rigid person who believes in death. He places great emphasis on principles. Of course, this is also the main reason why he can achieve today's achievements.

However, such a principled person would have thoughts of selfishness. Chu Erchen was indeed surprised.

However, it is rare for Xiao Yi to ask him for help, so he naturally has to do things beautifully.

When Zhang Mu received Xiao Teng's offer, he was shocked and excited, and immediately called Xiao Yi to inform him of the good news.

"I didn't expect that I could pass. I was hesitant when I first went to the interview. After all, the interviewers with me were very good." Zhang Mu's tone was full of excitement, and he almost jumped up with excitement.

Xiao Yi was also infected by Zhang Mu's joy, and said with a smile: "I said you must do it, you have to have confidence in yourself."

"Yeah." Zhang Mu nodded hurriedly, his confidence was bursting: "After that, we will be colleagues."

Xiao Yi smiled and said, "Yes," and then he stopped talking a little, but Zhang Mu was completely immersed in excitement and didn't notice it.

"I have been busy for so long, finally there is good news. How about you? How busy are you at work? When will you come back? I haven't seen you for more than a week, so I miss you." Zhang Mu said softly.

"I miss you too." Xiao Yi said gently: "This is almost over. I have booked the plane for the day after tomorrow."

Zhang Mu excitedly said, "When will it arrive? I'll pick you up."

"The day after tomorrow at seven o'clock. You have to go to work. It will be very tiring to pick me up. I will be fine when I come back by myself."

"How do you do that?" Zhang Mu immediately refused, with a smile on his face: "Why would I be tired from picking you up? I almost miss you. I must see you first."

Xiao Yi didn't insist, and smiled: "Okay, then I'll wait for you to pick it up. You should also pay attention to rest and don't always stay up late."

The two chatted happily, lovingly.

On the other side, Xiao Jiayou was furious. He didn't expect Zhang Mu to find a job even under pressure from him, especially to work in Xiaoteng.

He waited for Zhang Mu to resist the pressure and take the initiative to beg his plan to be completely ruined, how could he not be angry.

He wanted to call Uncle Chu, but he was afraid of disturbing his dad, so he finally called the manager who was in charge of recruitment.

The manager tremblingly connected, and Xiao Jiayou cursed at him, "What's the matter with you? Didn't I say that Zhang Mu is not allowed to be hired. Even such a small matter can't be handled well, so just leave it alone!"

The manager was full of innocence, while wiping the dripping cold sweat, he laughed and shouted injustice along with him: "Young Master Xiao, we can't be blamed for this, and we can't help it.