Book 5: Just One Yestersay

III. "I know I'm bad news; I saved it all for you."

2 March 2015, Monday @ 20:45

Sometimes I feel like I'm a cancer to some people. I have so many issues and me being the type who'd rather write about my shit than talk about it gets frustrating to those close to me.

It frustrates me. I wish I was one of those people who could go to a therapist and talk about all my issues but I've tried and it turned out to be a waste of money. I knew what I needed to talk about, I just didn't know how to form the words.

This post isn't going to be one encouraging you to talk about your problems because then I'd be a hypocrite. It's about encouraging you to not keep it bottled up. Most of you guys reading this are writers yourselves; grab a note book and just write. Write about what hurts you, makes you mad, scares you, makes you happy or joyful. It has been my saving grace and if you feel like you can share it with the world, go for it. If anyone reading this has a similar journal on their page, please comment so I can check it out.

You are never alone, I know myself that sometimes it feels like the whole world's gone to hell and you're left to survive with the scars. But the beautiful thing is, you aren't.
I'm going to offer my services as a somewhat text therapist. If you ever want to discuss shit with someone random who'll listen without judging, you can email me on deathlydisaster0706@gmail.com or catch me on that Twitter thing @deathdisaster7