Book 11: Save Rock and Roll ft. Sir Elton John

I. "Until your breathing stops forever."

25 March 2015, Wednesday @ 21:13

There was one instance where I said these exact words and now, a few months later, I realised that I didn't mean it. But if we break down the line contextually, it's really about someone who's going to die.

In that sense, I did mean it. When I said these words, I was on the verge of suicide and didn't intend for my breathing to last much longer.

And now, the person to whom I said these words will have to live with the fact that my life will be live in mostly joy and happiness - until their breathing stops forever.

It all ties back into the concept of taking back power that you gave a person. When you realise you have the upper hand - there is a feeling of invincibility and strength that comes along with it. When you realise that you should never give someone that much power over you, that's an even greater feeling of power and invincibility.

I am often called aloof because of this method of protecting myself and I do beg to differ. There is no comparison to be drawn between protection and between being a hoity toity snob. Those closest to me will attest to the fact that I am hardly a snob but just very wary of the world.

All in all, "forever" is a word I rarely put faith in unless I cut someone off and know who they'll turn out to be. A bad person will always be a bad person forever.