Book One: The Phoenix

VI. "Wearing our vintage misery, no; I think it looked a little better on me."

24 February 2015, Tuesday @ 21:20

Somehow, I have managed to evade the emotion I feel is most pointless; anger. It's because of me avoiding anger, I've been told that I am a passive aggressive person. Maybe I am. It's something I avoid at all costs because I worry that I may say something out of anger that I may end up regretting later on. So I become reclusive.

But maybe that's what I need to do. Get angry. Show people I am not someone who can just be walked all over. A lot of people have taken advantage of my loyalty, thinking no matter how badly they treat me, I'll always be around when they need me and disappear when I need them.

That's why I am grateful for people like halfajourno - who's never failed me. Yes, friends have falling outs, but despite those, we are still the greatest of friends and I don't tell her often enough that she's been an inspiration to me. Even when I'm there in my vintage misery, she is the first one who'll tell me to snap the fuck out of it. So thank you dear, no journal is complete without mentioning the people who have inspired you and been your rock.