Book 6: The Mighty Fall ft. Big Sean

II. "Two's a whole lot lonelier than one."

9 March 2015, Monday @ 22:59

I've been single now for just about two months after a pretty gruesome breakup but I'll be honest; this breakup changed me into a person I'm proud of.

I now look back and see all the time and devotion I gave him and see what I'm doing now with that time and devotion and finding it so much more constructive.

As soon as you start to change for the better, you'll notice the caliber of people you come into contact with changes completely and the negative influences you had previously will start to show signs of dislike towards you and start accusing you of being a snob. The difference between a snob and progression is that with being a snob, you think you're better than EVERYONE but progression is when you sit and analyse the people who have always been beneficial to your growth.

I learnt the hard way that a relationship where there is no encouragement to pursue goals and to push your partner to excellence is something that will never show signs of growth. So take the time to analyse your platonic relationships, your romantic relationships and sometimes even familial relationships and weed out the people putting you down because being alone doesn't necessarily mean you have to be lonely. (Sorry for the cliche)