🔆Chapter I: A New Beginning

Scarlett walked down the street edging closer & closer to the Kaiba Dome where the duels to qualify into Duel Academy were. He rolled his luggage, which carried everything he owned, with him. Scarlett wore a red long-sleaved shirt w/blue jeans, as well as red & white teneshoes. His entire outfit complemented his nice & soft light brown hair as well as his personality, he's to himself & a bit shy, exclaiming why his clothes did not show much skin, only what was necessary.

Scarlett took out his deck out of his pocket & stared at it with a small smile.

"Well...let's hope my cards can help me get into Duel Academy..." Scarlett's lips almost formed a bigger smile but sadly departed into a frown, "...Please." He remarked.

He knew he had to qualify or it's back on the streets once again. He had to get into Duel Academy & this was his only chance.

With just a few steps left he was at the entrance where you had to register. A young guy with a white suit & dark indigo hair stood at the front booth.

"Hello. How may I help you?" He asked.

"I'd like to participate in the Duel Academy Entrance Exam please." Scarlett answered as he showed the entrance guy his deck.

The indigo haired male skimmed through Scarlett's cards, pulled out a pen, clicked the tip & wrote down on a piece of paper on a clipboard 'Different Dimention Daemon Deck'.

He paused writing, "Your name?"

"Scarlett Uria." Scarlett answered.

The guy wrote down Scarlett's name then paused again, "Age & Date Of Birth?"

"17 and June 11th" He answered.

With the final information filled out, the guy pushed a button & the doors opened.

"Best of luck, Scarlett." The guy gave him a thumbs up & a smile.

Scarlett waved goodbye as he made his way inside the Kaiba Dome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaden, Alexis, & Chazz were all watching the duels go on.

"This is so sweet! I can't wait to duel all the freshman that's coming to Duel Academy!" Jaden excitedly cheered.

"What's so fun about beating a bunch of rookies like yourself, Slifer Slacker?" Chazz asked annoyed.

"I'm sure they'll have interesting decks. A new pack of cards did get delivered to Domino City stores after all." Alexis butted in.

As they continued to watch everyone duel, Dr.Crowler walked by the three of them.

"Good Morning Dr.Crowler." Alexis said.

"Morning Professor." Chazz said even though he didn't mean it.

"Good morning adoring students." Dr.Crowler smiled. He then looked at Jaden & disgust was written on his face. "Jaden Yuki..."