⚡Chapter X: Hamon's Storm

Jaden woke up to the sound of thunder outside. Rain poured down heavy, the rapid stomps on the roof made it so.

He tried to cover his ears with a pillow but the thunder was too loud along with the hard rain.

Jaden laid up, rubbed his eyes to see Pharoh in front of him. He smiled.

"Hey buddy." Jaden patted Pharoh's head & he purred. Jaden heared Scarlett on the top bunk still sleeping. "Huh. Guess Scarlett's a heavier sleeper than me." He told Pharoh.

"Meow" Pharoh meowed. A yellow ball floated out of his mouth & in front of Jaden it stayed.

It grew brighter. The form it took was Professor Banner. Banner grinned happy to see Jaden again but also not being trapped inside a cat.

"Hello Jaden. It's good to see you again." Banner said happily.

"What's up teach?" Jaden asked puzzled.

"Your new roommate. He can be an endangerment to Duel Academy, even the world." Banner answered.

"Scarlett?" Jaden question. "Pfft. No way. Scarlett's my friend. He's not-" Jaden was interrupted trying to defend Scarlett.

"He is related to the Sacred Beasts, Jaden." Banner told him. His happy demeanor now turned serious.

The Sacred Beasts...Jaden thought he would never have to hear those words again. He faced them head on & it was no easy battle.

"How is Scarlett related to them?" Jaden asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarlett awoke to a hot & humid place. The same place he woke up before.

The burning village.

He heared the screams of many people, people running for their lives or the ones burning alive

Smoke & fire covered everywhere making him cough a lot, begging for oxygen.

"Scarlett!" A woman shouted. Her voice filled with concern & love. She ran up to him, knelt down then hugged him deeply. "Ah Scarlett. Thank goodness I found you."

Scarlett got a good look at her. She looked around in her late twenties, her hair as red as a rose, eyes the exact same as Scarlett's, silver. She wore a pure silver crown with small rubies on it. Her dress was smooth silk & anguished with gray & red.