🍃Chapter IV: The Walk

The atmosphere was hot & humid, the temperature could be described not as fahrenheit but inferno.

Fallen ash slowly fell down as fire & flames burned everything it touched.

Scarlett opened his eyes to see many buildings & homes being burned to nothingness right before his eyes. He had no idea where he was or what happened to cause this disaster.

Then rose a huge monster amongst the flames & agony. In the form of a dragon.

Scarlett's eyes mirrored the flames, burning the image in his mind.

The dragon roared, shaking the heated ground.

"Scarlett! Scarlett!" A woman cried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Scarlett!" Jaden shouted.

"Gah!" Scarlett jumped out of bed. His eyes were big out of fear. "Where am I?"

Jaden tilted his head in confusion, "Uhh your in our room." Jaden then sees Scarlett panting heavily & sweating rapidly. "Hey. Are you alright Scar? You're kinda sweating a lot."

Scarlett placed his hand on his forehead. He was very hot to the touch.

"Y-Yeah i'm alright. Just a bad dream." He says. Scarlett climbed down the ladder on the bunk bed.

Jaden grabbed his & Scarlett's uniform from the closet. He tossed it at Scarlett which he caught it with ease.

"Excited? It's your first day." Jaden asked.

Scarlett nodded with certainty, "Definetly. I can't wait to see what kind of career Duel Academy will offer me. What made you come to Duel Academy Jaden? Jay?"

Jaden was busy flicking the desk lamp on & off. "Huh? Sorry I wasn't listening."

"Nevermind." Scarlett placed his Slifer Jacket over his shoulder. "Where's the bathroom? I'm gonna take a shower."

"Down the hallway to the left." Jaden replied. Jaden stretched then started to head out himself. "Welp...I got a plate of breakfast calling my name. I'll meet you in the Slifer Cafeteria."

"Sounds good. Just don't forget about me like last time." Scarlett chuckled.

They said their see you soons & parted ways.