📖Chapter VII: Origin & Family

The bell rang & began the next class.

The Library was bigger than the gym, that was a given to Scarlett since school is all about books. It was also quiet too. Students were either silently dueling, chatting, sleeping or reading.

He saw Chazz dueling two people at the same time, which he found really impressive. He waved hi to him & Chazz gave him a nod.

While everyone was busy doing their own thing. Scarlett knew what he was doing. Finding information on the Sacred Beasts. He roamed through bookshelfs of various dueling books. He saw some of the books Duel Academy had on its shelves. 'How To Use Ritual Spells', 'The Art Of Dueling', "The History Of Yugi Muto: The King Of Games!'

None of these books gave Scared Beast vibes. As he looked more & more, quietly taking his steps through the library, he found a book that looked exactly what he needed. 'Legendary Duel Monsters' His eyes lit up with glee as he grabbed the book off the shelf.

A hand touched Scarlett's hand on the book. He looked to who's hand it was attached to & to his surprise it was his blue-haired, emerald eyed friend. Scarlett felt relieved to see Jesse again. It's weird how saddened he felt to not be in one period without him.

"Nice to see ya again." Jesse chuckled. He then looked at his hand on top of Scarlett's. He pulled away slowly, "Oh sorry. Did you want that book too?"

Scarlett pulled it off the shelf, "Yeah. Do you wanna read it together? It looked like you wanted it too."

Jesse smiled & nodded. The two then got a table in the back & sat next to each other elbow to elbow.

The book was red with a goldish yellow surrounding the edges of it. In black read 'Legendary Duel Monsters'. Scarlett turned to the table of contents where he saw many Duel Monster names such Blue Eyes White Dragon, The Egyptian Gods, Destiny HERO Plasma & other nefarious monsters like one called...Yubel.

Scarlett's heart skipped a beat when he saw The Sacred Beasts in there.

"So what are you looking for in the book?" Jesse suddenly asked.

Scarlett was about to tell him but he hesitated. Alexis said the Sacred Beasts could tell him something about himself. Could he trust Jesse with whatever information he'll learn about himself? As he looked at Jesse's innocent & curious face...he felt like he could trust him with his life if it came to it.

"This." Scarlett pointed at the Sacred Beasts. "My friend said these beasts could relate to me. And I intend to figure out everything." Scarlett said intensely.

Scarlett cleared his throat & read allowed, "The Sacred Beasts are ancient duel monsters that once ruled the world with flames, thunder & phantasms/illusions. The world was on the brick of destruction & despair until one day they were mysteriously sealed away onto an island. It is said the Sacred Beasts grants the power such as eternal youth. If the Sacred Beasts ever awaken again, destruction & despair will ruin the world once again. The names of the Three Sacred Beasts are: Uria Lord Of Searing Flames, Hamon Lord Of Striking Thunder & Raviel Lord Of Phantasms."

"