🛡Chapter XVII: My Guardian

Scarlett ran down the stairs to & from the Hospital Wing. He thought about his memory he had, he had a deep connection with Uria, will he again?

The thoughts of Jesse flooded his mind to try to keep him calm. Scarlett touched his lips, remembering what he did back in the room. He kissed him & it felt good.

The roars from the Sacred Beasts became more intense. Scarlett could see what Jesse was talking about. The forest was on fire, the sky was full of lightning & various storms, many students ran away from illusions Raviel created.

Dr.Crowler saw Scarlett in the mits of all this chaos. He was busy trying to guide all the students indoors, protecting them. He ran over to Scarlett in a panic.

"Mr.Uria!? What are you doing out of bed!? It is not safe here! You must go back inside!" Crowler demanded.

"Dr.Crowler I don't have time to explain, but I am the only person that can stop the Sacred Beasts." Scarlett tried to walk past Crowler but he got in his way.

Crowler sighed. "I'm sorry my boy. I cannot let you risk your life. Leave this to me & the other adults. It's our job to protect all students."

As Crowler was about to grab Scarlett to lead him inside, Scarlett heared the storm clouds rumble. He looked up to see a bolt of lightning was about to strike Crowler.

"Professor! Watch out!" Scarlett shouted as he leaped at Crowler. The two hit the ground, away from the impending lightning strike. The crackle of lightning hit the ground, it was definitely a killing blow from whoever was under it.

Crowler noticed Scarlett had just saved his life. "Oh my! Y-You saved my life!" Scarlett got up & helped Crowler get up as well. "I'm giving you an A+ this semester."

"A thoughtful gesture Professor, but what's more important is that I can save everyone else's lives here like I just did yours." Scarlett told Crowler.

Crowler gave Scarlett a disapproving look but agreed. "Very well." He then added, "But Mr.Uria, I will at the least acompany you so you have a safe passage there."

Scarlett nodded, "Alright. Let's go then."

Scarlett went ahead of Crowler. Crowler sighed, "These students will be the death of me..." He mumbled then followed Scarlett towards the Sacred Beasts.

In the distance, Jaden & Alexis were fighting off Raviel's illusions off fellow students & helping them inside Duel Academy.

After they helped out a few students, the two looked upon the Sacred Beasts in the distance, roaring & destroying the island even more than before.

"You know...if you would of told me we would fight the Sacred Beasts again, I would of called you crazy." Alexis told Jaden, starring at the beasts.

"Trust me Lex. I would of called me crazy too." Jaden responded.

Alexis turned to Jaden, "We should go around & find more students who need help."

Jaden knew to really solve this problem, they needed to deal with the Sacred Beasts head on. He was going to tell Alexis he would try & stop the Sacred Beasts himself, to protect everyone. He stopped himself though as he remembered what Scarlett told him a few days ago.