IMPORTANT

I just came onto this book to apologize to anybody I offended.

I know the jokes I make — not everybody is gonna think their funny but if you knew my family and my best friends you'd know why my book is like that.

We say cracker,caucasian,nigger,and nigga a lot (know some of y'all really won't like these),blackie and slave.
Ms Harriet would not be proud.

But that's literally how I joke and I'm sorry if it offended you, but I'm not changing how I write my books because y'all don't like what I do but I will tone it down.

And yes I know a lot of things I wrote for the main character was extra but chile....... I have no excuse...

I kinda liked her but I also didn't(she's a bitch) and yeah.

I found most of the shit cringe my damn self.

BUT ANYWHORE GUYS IM WORKING ON A NEW BOOK.

Not a sequel to this book because I hate sequels to all books but I'm doing a poly book since I was been supposed to do that.

But I have two to choose to work on — don't know which one I'm doing but it will be out either sometime this month or next month🤩.

Just a little warning it's gonna be bwwm meaning;black woman white male.

But that's all I came on here to do, I'm gonna go back to tryna find books now — seems like wattpad has gotten dry.