☦︎︎𝟮𝟲☦︎︎

|Jaliya|
|Tampa,FL|
|12:15am|2 weeks later|
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
📍Hospital📍

"Aj I know you better go get my damn boyfriend before these hands end up on people"he mugged me and walked out the room making zuriya get up and come over to me laughing.

"Aha that's why you pregnant and giving birth"I glared at her while flipping her off.

"Suck my cock"

"Gross"

"You ain't gon put yo hands on nobody"sincere said coming in the room with food in his hands.

"Aww thank you Bebe"I kissed his cheek and continued "but ion know who told you these hands won't rated E"he waved me off making me roll my eyes and look at the nurses come in the room.

"Ok so she's Dilated about 4cm we need 10 so in a couple hours or so we should begin the process"she smiled.

"Alright I can eat right"she nodded and walked out.

"Well damn bitch what if I had a question"zuriya said mugging the door.

"Language,my baby bout to come and she don't need to hear the profanity coming out of your mouth, cause if she start cussing around me imma blame it on you bitch"I pointed and dipped my chicken tender in some barbecue taking a bite of it.

"Whatever she gon be just like you and that's worse"I scoffed and put a hand on my chest.

"Now who told her that liya was worse than her crazy ass"kd asked shaking his head.

"Ion know why y'all all in here the only person that's gon be stayin is sincere and zuriya"
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"We need you to push honey,we can't take the baby out without you pushing"I looked at the caucasian in front of me with wide eyes.

"THATS WHAT IM DOING LADY"

Sincere squeezed my hand with a raised brow while zuriya laughed looking at the frustrate face the nurse was making.

"Push"

I pushed again as hard as I could and felt a big ass head almost come out my vagina.

"Uh uh push her ass back in there she ain't comin out"I shook my head squeezing my eyes shut.

"That can cause deformation"my eyes popped back open and pushed again after counting to 3.

"Ok one last big push and she's out"I closed my eyes breathing in and pushed as hard as I could.

*Toot*

...

Bitch I done farted,almost sharted.

"Oop"Zuri slapped her hand over her mouth and sincere tooted his lips to the side.

"It's totally fine mama, happens to most people"

"Pfft"zuriya let go of my band and held her stomach laughing.

"Oh my goddd best you did not just shit on yo self"I looked down to see a single lil doo doo ball on the bed.

"We shit Ahhhhhh"at this point she had tears running down her face and she ran out the room larking me,the 2 nurses, sincere,and my baby in the nurses arms.

"Alrighty then"the nurse did a tight lipped smile and sincere started laughing too.

"Give me my damn baby"I mumbled holding my arms out.

"Alright and what's her name mama"

"Ariana Andrea Topez"I smiled looking down at her and the nurse wrote it down on the birth certificate.

"Alright we'll be back and I'll call your friends in"she told me making me nod.

"I'm sorry sis Ian mean to laugh"I rolled my eyes looking down at Ariana.

"Aww she look just like umm-"she scrunched her face up furrowing her brows.

"She gon grow into the looks"she nodded and held her thumbs up making me laugh and agree.

I'm just glad this bitch ain't say she looked like me.

Newborn babies be ugly asf.

Soon the nurses came in and took Ariana away to cut her cord and clean her up.

"Yo doo do ball stop there babes"z said as she stifled a laugh and went over to an hiding her face in his chest as I glared daggers at her.

Ion care I had some Mac and cheese with them chicken tenders if some come out the it's just gon have to come out.

"Eat it you asshole"

"That's nasty"she pointed and went over to the napkins dispenser,getting a few then came over and handed it to sincere.

"Clean up the shit little boy"
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

My bad it took me so long to write another chapter..

I was on my menstrual cycle so I ain't really know what to write.

But I made it out guys👩🏽‍🦯.

Anyways liya gave birth as you can see and this her lil newborn baby☟︎.

She's ain't too ugly to be a newborn, kinda cute🙃.

But now there are 4 chapters left bitches.....

THATS ALL FOLKS, BYE HOESSSSS🕺🏽.