☦︎︎𝟮𝟵☦︎︎

|Zuriya|
|Tampa,FL|
|1:15am|2 months later|
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
📍Hospital📍

"Ayoo doc put me on something"I called out to the nurse who came in the room.

She smiled and shook her head no.

"'NO', Fock you mean 'NO' aw hell I'm finna sue they ain't giving me no drugs. Zhara do something"

Zhara ain't even say nothing she just started laughing in my head.

"Akekekek now that's why you can't get out without consent stupid bitch"

"Ma'am you've already opened up about 8 centimeters we can't give you any supplements"I started to squeeze my coochie.

"What about now how many centimeters, '4K' on give me some meds"I held my hand out.

"Ma'am you're still 8, and doing this is going to make the baby come out deformed"I wailed and flailed my arms around.

"Hoe my gosh I can't get dick.I can't get drugs. and I might just have a deformed ass baby"I fanned at the tears that weren't there and Aj came pooping me in my head making me turn quick as fuck and mug him.

"Shut up you gon wake up the babies on the 2nd floor"

"How many times do I gotta tell y'all?, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEM KIDS YO"

I feel another contraction and shut up squeezing my eyes tightly and laughed.

"Now why this hurt more than getting shot"I'm laughing my ass off during this damn contraction.

"Aj you not puttin no more kids in me, I'm staying on birth control for the rest of my life after her"
-
"Alright mama we're gonna go call the doctors in and we're going to need you to start pushing when they do,ok?"

"Mhm"

"Satan if you let me shit on my self like Jaliya, whenever I die I'm fucking your wife and that's on that"

"And if you make my kid ugly best believe we'd be fucking right in front of you"

The doctors soon came in and put on hand sanitizer and gloves.

"Alright anybody who is not on the name list please excuse yourself and wait in the waiting room"

Everyone but Jaliya and Ahmad walked out.

"Ok mom we're gonna need you to push"I pushed one time and automatically regretted letting this bite headed nigga get me pregnant.

This child head bout big as da fauq.

"Again"

I kept pushing and pushing until I couldn't no more.

"One more mama that's it"I took a deep breath and closed my eyes tight.

"I TOLD YALL TO GIVE ME FUCKING DRUGS"I screamed out as I pushed my last time.

I soon heard cries of a baby and thought Aww somebody tell her to shut up🥰.

Nah I'm playing.

They wrapped her up in the blanket and bring her over to me.

"Got me sweating bullets round here yo"Aj laughed beside me and kissed my forehead.

"Now why yo baby come out looking better than mine"liya pouted making me chuckle.

"Alrighty, what's her name?"

"Savonia Diamond Milldoan"I spelt it out for her and looked at my lil baby.

"Aw she's so cute look at the lil baby"kd cooed walking over to my side and pushing Jaliya out the way with his hip.

"Scuse you bitch I have to see my god daughter"he told her as she laid out on the ground.

I smiled as Aj picked her up and held her in his arms.

His eyes become brighter as he looks down at me.

"I knew y'all would make a cute baby, sincere and kyer pay me my motha fuckin money"

I laughed and black dots clouded my vision making me go in and out of consciousness.

My breathing felt shallow and the last thing I saw was Aj's worried face then I fell into a black void.

"Satan you really had the nerve to fucking kill me"I got up and stomped my way over to him.

"All I said was don't let me shit on myself and not to make my kid ugly, you did those two things but then you kill my ass"

"You talking to me like you own the underworld"

"Bitch I could, see don't try to switch it up cause now I'm really finna fuck yo wife"his eyes started glowing red and I fake jumped back.

"Ahh scary red eyes... AYE LILITH IM HERE WHERE YOU AT MAMASS"
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Short chapter again but anyways.