☦︎︎𝟭𝟬☦︎︎

☀︎︎︎|Zuriya|☀︎︎
|Charlotte,NC|
|12:45pm|Next Day|
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
📍 Nila's House📍

"Y'all some bitch asses really gon let that man hit me in my head"I shook my head at nila as we all laughed at her.

"Surprised he ain't wanna knock zuriya big head ass out"I cut my eyes at kd.

"Bitch suck my dick from the back and die"I said and threw the closest thing to me at his shoulder.

"You ain't even have to do all that"I shrugged him off while he mugged me.

"If there's a problem then you can do me some dirt bitch"I stood up and hiked my pants up.

"Nahh you fight like a dude ion want them problems right now"

"Mmm ok"I sat back down.

"You pussy as fuck nigga"Aj laughed and I turned around slowly to look at him.

"If that's the case-"he popped me in my mouth and pinched my back dimple.

Now he know that spot is sensitive.

"Bitch ass nigga...beat his ass suh"

"Shut yo ass up I'll do it later"

"Bring me out I wanna do it"

"I just might nigga poppin me in my mouth like I'm his bitch"

"RIGHT if anything he is yo bitch..now show him that and kill his ass"

"..."

"...Too far..."

"Yeah pooh a little too far this time"

I shook my head and tapped my forehead.

"Girl you can't be tellin them that type shit"he mugged me.

"Boy I outta beat the shit out of you..poppin me like I'm yo child"I mumbled and turned back around.

"Say it louder"he wrapped his hand around the back of my neck.

"Bitch get the fu-"

"Aht watch ya mouth or no dick for a whole 2 days"I smacked my teeth.

"BITCH you won't do shit"

"That's a week with no dick"

"Hol on nie you got way too much dip on ya chip"

"Nahh Imma bitch right"I shook my head fast and looked at him with my bottom lip poked out.