☦︎︎𝟭𝟯☦︎︎

☀︎︎︎︎|Jaliya|☀︎︎
|Charlotte,NC|
|8:35pm|3 days later|
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
📍 Zuriya's House📍

"Can y'all stop coming in my damn house and eating my shit"z came down the stairs rubbing her eyes.

"But you love us why would we do that"I smiled and blew her a kiss.

She caught it and smacked her ass.

"Wow I see how it is"I shook my head and sin tapped my thigh to get up.

"Where you goin"

"Bathroom skinny twig"I rolled my eyes and got up.

"So what's the moves today guys"I shrugged at z and looked off to where Chanel was sitting seeing she was going up the stairs.

"Kyer where did your girlfriend go"

"She said she was going to the bathroom"

Oop bathroom now she know it's a pot placed just for her outside across the street where she uses the bathroom.

"In my house...hmm something's fishy and Chanel not down here"

I gasped "zuriya...that's disrespectful"she shrugged and I got up to go upstairs to see what was takin that nigga so long.

I made it up the stairs and was about to turn the doorknob when I heard sun talking to someone.

"Chanel if you touch me I promise you I will get my mother in law on you"

"Get her she can't kill me kyer won't let her"

'Oop let me go ask'

I RAN back down the stairs.

"Kyer Kyer Kyer...."I stopped to catch my breath.

"What lil girl"I tooted my lips up at him but still spoke.

"Would you care if Riya killed Chanel if she was tryna cheat on you"z jumped up and smiled big as hell looking like a kid about to get some candy.

"Ooo would youu"

"I mean ion give af if you kill her at all"he shrugged.

"Well tay bitch Chanel in the bathroom tryna get with sin.

"Lollll"I looked over at zuriya and saw her walking up the stairs.

Zuriya
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
'See now look what we gotta do'

'You wanna do it love'

'Nahh this a easy job take me out for you know who'

'Ight I got you'

"AHHH ZURIYA IM FINNA GET RAPED HELP ME"him and kd always calling on me just stfu imma be there...but stfu damn.

I felt around in my waistband and got my gun and took it off safety.

"Knock knock anybody in there with my son in law"I turned the doorknob and walked in smiling.

"Hiii,so you remember the time I shot over your head"sighing I scratched my forehead with the gun.

"Yeah what you wanna 'shoot' me again as if"she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Oop not you thinking I won't kill you"I slapped my hand over my mouth.

"You wo-"I wrapped my hand around her hair and started pulling her.

I was dragging her down the stairs making sure her head hit the railings.

"See I don't wanna get my bathroom dirty so we're gonna take the dog for a walk"I waved at them and opened the front door.

"Be a good doggy and sit,I'll give you a treat"she sat down and started shaking like she was having a seizure....

"Wait is she forreal having a seizure"(🙁)I groaned and threw my head back.

"Well she is foaming out the mouth,damn I wanted to kill you...I'm still gon shoot you I like hearing the bullets"

"This one is for being you"

"This is for being a hoe and playing wit my son kyer"

"This for tryna rape my son in law"

"And this one just for fun...one more?"

"Yeahh"

"And the last one is for,well Zhara told me too"I smiled and bent down looking at her.

I moved her hair off her face and poked where the bullets shot.

"Would've been more fun if you ain't have to seize up stupid bitch"I huffed and stomped on her.

"But anyways you're dead lemme call them"

I pulled my phone out and called my old boss.

"Howdy how ya goin partna"

"What you want now I ain't heard from you in 4 years"

"Well I was in a ward of course you wouldn't silly,but anyways can you send a cleaning crew"

"I thought you liked doing the cleaning,since you like the smell of blood and cleaning supplies mixed together"

"No I like the smell of blood alone,and I don't feel like touching this one so please and do you have any jobs for me I feel like killing again"

"I'm not even the boss of this place anymore I gave it to one of my trusted men"

"GASP you didn't give it to me...anyways send a cleaning crew please and thank you,and imma stop by just to see the new boss and find out why you old ass ain't wanna give me the job"

"I'm not ol-"

"TOODLES"I hung up and went back in the house and got in my bed.

"Aj wake the fuck up you been sleep all day,and you missed it"I poked my lip out.

"Missed what"

"I killed somebody"I cheesed.

He sat up fast as hell.

"Who girl"he sounded like a girl getting some tea.

"Chanel"I gasped and placed my hand over my mouth.

"Oop she had it coming anyways I'm going back to bed"I nodded and kissed his lips getting under the covers too.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

I'm back you guys AHHH sorry ain't much drama yet but she killed somebody...

Anyways y'all wanted drama you got a dead seized up bitch either way it's still a chapter😝

BYEEEE WHORES