☦︎︎𝟮𝟱☦︎︎

|Ahmad|
|Tampa,FL|
|5:15pm|2 months later|
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
📍Ahmad&Zuriya New House 📍

"Bae you gon take this damn blindfold off my face"riya told me as I led her to the front lawn.

"No I'm not,shut up and walk"she huffed and we stopped walking.

"Ok now you can take it off"

"Finally,damn got me walking through fuckin gates and shit with a 1 year old in my hand"

I grabbed jordyn from her and put her down on the floor letting her walk.

"Who house party we at they house nice as fuck,and why we at a party we supposed to be looking for houses near kd and them , because you know Jj gets fussy and us staying with liya pregnant emotional ass with a fussy baby is not helping her"she ranted and I rolled my eyes.

"I found a fucking house shut ya mouth"her mouth fell open and she pointed at the house making me nod.

"AWW SHIT JJ LOOK AT THIS"she picked jordyn up making her giggle and spun her around pointing at the house.

Giggle...that's a funny word...gross.

"Aj you for real this ours right here"

"Duh"

"It's big as shit it's just us three"I smirked and rubbed her stomach licking my lips.

"Imma put a baby in you"I sung and danced like Chris brown.

"And imma abort it"she sung too and made me stop dancing holding my hand up🤚🏽.

"No"I straight faced her and she laughed...umm it wasn't a joke.

"I'm playing, come on sissy's baby we gon go see the house"they left me walking into the house making me mug the back of their heads.

"That's crazy,wow"I shook my head running behind them to catch up.

(The new house and shit cause I like it she's cute..so either you like it or you die,ok ok☟︎)

so either you like it or you die,ok ok☟︎)