☦︎︎𝟮☦︎︎

☀︎︎|Zuriya|☀︎︎
|Charlotte,NC|
|4:12|Same Day|
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
📍In the car📍
♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾

"Soo what's been going onn,anybody else got boyfriends"I looked at nila.

She rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"No I don't have one,wish I did tho"she pouted and I mugged her.

"Girl bye talkin bout some wish you did,you could if you just commit to someone"

"Anyways I needa go to the bank and then I need to know where y'all live so I can buy a house over by y'all"they nodded and she drove to the bank.

Before I went to the psych ward, I was a business owner,I had a hair salon and barbershop downtown close to where we used to live.

So I had money saved up In the bank from that considering it was the best paid shops in Charlotte downtown.

I also had money from the family who did like me on my biological dads side,you could say his family was on the wealthier side and so I had aunts,uncles,grandmas and grandpas sending me money and I put it all in my bank.

They all sent about 300k each every 5 months and that helped me open up my shops.

Also my biological father had set up an account for me before my mom kicked him out he had been putting in hundreds of thousands of dollas in there and I'm now 21 so it's probably about 10-25million in my bank as of right now and is probably still going up considering my shops are still open I had liya and nila working them before I left to the ward.

I'm pretty sure my dad won't stop sending me money,and ion really think that any of my family did.

"Bitch get tf out the car stupid ass"liya gasped as I mushed her head making her be dramatic and fall out the car.

"Get the fuck up and stop being dramatic"I stepped over her and made sure I had my id with me before going to the desk.

-blah after the bank shit happened-

"Ight now imma be stayin with one of y'all Ight so who's it gon be,its only for like a day or two till I find a house in y'all neighborhood"I looked between them both and nila raised her hand.

"Me duh liya gotta nigga what if the come in the house fuckin while you there"I slowly nodded my head.

"You right"I dapped her up and laid back in the seat while liya drove us to the mall.

"I need a new
phone,car,house,shoes,clothes,and some new guns and imma go ahead and go to some furniture shops as get the shit that imma need"

"Damn that's a lot of shit bruh you sure you don't need us to get anything"I shook my head at liya.

"Nahh but do y'all need anything"all the clothes these girls got me while I was in the ward was all I needed from them at that time and ion need nothing else from them.

They my kids anyways not the other way around.

"BAEE WE BACK NOW"I covered my ears out of habit and looked irritatedly at liya.

"My bad I forgot you don't like yelling"

"Baee I missed you where y'all go"Sincere came up to and hugged her kissing her lips.

I smiled to myself,I feel like he Ight.

"He's Ight all of the boys are you don't need to be worried"I nodded and shook my head listening to zhara in my head.

Still ain't fully trusting him though.

"Ok so let's get to know each other,come to the livin room mother in law"I chuckled at sincere and followed them into the living room.

"Ok let's start,all these questions are for you Zuriya"I nodded and leaned back in the seat.

"What you had to go to the ward for"my asked the first question.

"Multiple Disorders and multiple homicides"I smiled and nodded.

"Ight next question, you got kids"I nodded and pointed to liya and nila.

"Mmch they both older than you get yo ass on"

"Sincere why you disrespecting to mother in-law"I pouted and made it look like I was finna cry.

"Is you bout to cry"

I smiled and shook my head "Nope I was just acting"

"You a crazy ass lil girl"They all shook they head even the chanel girl.

"Don't trust that girl ion like her,you should kill her"

"Nahh nigga I can't do that ion even know her we tryna change remember"

"..."

"..."

Me and Zhara busted out laughing I my head.

"Now we both know that ain't happening"

"I tried to make it sound convincing"

I shook my head and laughed to myself and looked back up at the others staring at me weirdly.

"Zhara"liya asked and I nodded and swirled my index finger around my head.(the crazy finger motion thing,don't know if y'all would get it)

"Who Zhara be"kyer asked,nigga can't speak right for shit.

"Voices in my head"

They all nodded and the night went along pretty quickly and we soon started to leave and I gave all the boys my number.

This might be fun.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖